Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the instahuns know about tattle mainly because of the downfall of MOD
Of course! She was the one who outted MoD. All the instahuns were making references to Alice and she just outright stated that it was Clemmie

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did she?! I must have completely forgotten that!
Not fully. Somehow all the instahuns found out that clemmie was posting about them on tattle so they all made cryptic “I’m so betrayed/heartbroken” posts to up their engagement. There was a lot of talk about who could have possibly have done something so terrible and she replied to a lot of the comments saying it was clemmie.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not fully. Somehow all the instahuns found out that clemmie was posting about them on tattle so they all made cryptic “I’m so betrayed/heartbroken” posts to up their engagement. There was a lot of talk about who could have possibly have done something so terrible and she replied to a lot of the comments saying it was clemmie.
Ah right. My recollection is hazy TBF.

Reactions: 1
No way!!!!!!

Is anyone proficient at starting new threads.. I’ve just read how to do it and it makes no sense to me 🫠 not sure why it has to be so complicated but anywhoo.. we need a new one for Liv.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone proficient at starting new threads.. I’ve just read how to do it and it makes no sense to me 🫠 not sure why it has to be so complicated but anywhoo.. we need a new one for Liv.
Can we mark the next UGG thread as snark or something to distinguish it from the UGG rave thread, please?

Reactions: 6
What’s actually crazy about the MOD thing is that to some extent UGG owes a lot of her success to her.

MOD shared one of her slut drop / vacuum videos when she had less than 5000 followers and after that UGG reached 10000 and then 20000 literally within a few days and she even credited MOD with her increase in followers but I absolutely remember when the MOD / Tattle saga happened, UGG posted a cryptic but not really cryptic story about what MOD had done and I always felt like it was a bit wrong of UGG to do that given she would likely still be under 10000 if it wasn’t for MOD

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.