UKFamilyVlog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was torn about where to put this thread. I really do like this family. I’ve watched them off and on since Isla was born.

I watched their latest video and think they’re handling it really well. I’m sure it was a big shock to them.

But my heart really, really went out to Liam. A blind man could see he was about to implode with embarrassment, he was so uncomfortable it made me anxious to watch. I really don’t think it was fair or necessary to have him on camera. Dave and Emma could have explained the situation without him taking part, until he feels a bit more comfortable.

I’m so glad he has supportive parents though. I read about so many trans kids who are rejected by their family.

Has anyone else watched?

Reactions: 2
I did and I always thought that 'Lucy' used to look quite uncomfortable .I noticed he was a lot happier as Liam I suppose really it is a case of what will other people think .I have to admit when he got his hair cut short I did wonder to myself if something underlying was happening because it was very masculine style .But good for Liam so many young people are committing suicide because of peoples ignorance so to vlog about it was very brave and I hope things will be easier now for him .

Reactions: 1
I like this family, another normal set of vloggers who dont just do things for the fame and money.

I do think they are very brave tackling such a sensitive thing and well done to them for not trying to hide it all.

I felt a bit awkward watching Liam. He didn't appear ready to talk, he may never want to vlog it.