Will you be downloading the app?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that the Govenment intend for the UK to have it's own Track and Trace App, after what has been going on recently who wants to download it?

Me Personally? I'm unsure if I can download and use the app because my smartphone is set up for my job and installing this new App could interfere with the running of my smartphone So my Vote would be NO! Unless I get instructions from the courier company.

I’m in the area where it’s being trialled and have not downloaded it, no intention to either. The main reason being I have zero faith in this government. I know some people who have downloaded it and complained that it either doesn’t work or that it’s not very useful 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I lost faith in Government, especially after the cummings incident, Boris has really screwed things up.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If it means getting back to a position when I can be close to my mum and my boyfriend again I’d be willing to give it a go. To be fair I think the info they’d get from the app is no more than they already hold about me and hacking/security risk is probably no greater than other software downloaded to your smart phone. I can see people’s reservations though and the government are not showing themselves in a good light at all during this pandemic.

Reactions: 3
If it means getting back to a position when I can be close to my mum and my boyfriend again I’d be willing to give it a go. To be fair I think the info they’d get from the app is no more than they already hold about me and hacking/security risk is probably no greater than other software downloaded to your smart phone. I can see people’s reservations though and the government are not showing themselves in a good light at all during this pandemic.
I agree completely with this. Personally, I would download it as I’m on every type of social media and my information is probably already stored. I’m happy it uses Bluetooth rather than data as I feel that is safer. I’m willing to try it if it means I can be less than 2m from a group of people. I fully understand reservations though.

Reactions: 1
I think I will, there not going to get any information from me they couldn’t already get but if they can hack into your phones then they might be shocked with my Downing Street men photos, mainly of Whitty 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in the area where it’s being trialled and have not downloaded it, no intention to either. The main reason being I have zero faith in this government. I know some people who have downloaded it and complained that it either doesn’t work or that it’s not very useful 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is what I think too. I'll consider it if it ever actually starts working. I'll be surprised if it does though.