UK Family Vlog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d start a thread of their own for them. They’re one family on YouTube I don’t have a bad word to say about. I find Sophie an absolute joy to watch. Does anybody else watch them?

Reactions: 2
I thought I’d start a thread of their own for them. They’re one family on YouTube I don’t have a bad word to say about. I find Sophie an absolute joy to watch. Does anybody else watch them?
Sorry, only just seen this. They are completely adorable. Hard to know what to add, other than I agree, there's nothing bad to say. Wish my labour's could have been like Emma's!

Reactions: 1
Yes i watch them as amazing family mum and dad and 5 children are are credit to them,happy children always smiling a delight to watch,

They are a joy to watch little Sophie is brilliant with camera and Isla is now liking it to,Darcy beautiful baby and two eldest children Ryan and Lucy are lovely and these are good parents and sad lately as so much drama going on elsewhere I haven't been tuning in to Dave and Emma much,

They are a joy to watch little Sophie is brilliant with camera and Isla is now liking it to,Darcy beautiful baby and two eldest children Ryan and Lucy are lovely and these are good parents and sad lately as so much drama going on elsewhere I haven't been tuning in to Dave and Emma much,
Have you been watching them long, Irene? All 5 kids are a credit to them. Never seen any backchat or brattiness from any of them

Have you been watching them long, Irene? All 5 kids are a credit to them. Never seen any backchat or brattiness from any of them
I watched when Emma had home birth she's had 2 at home,on and off after Isla born but more after Darcy,

I watched when Emma had home birth she's had 2 at home,on and off after Isla born but more after Darcy,
They’re so nice. I sent them a parcel about a year ago and they did a whole video on it, and have got to be like friends since then. Really decent, genuine people

Reactions: 3
Them tweeting the lies David R Family is spreading doesn't do them any favours at all.

Reactions: 4
Them tweeting the lies David R Family is spreading doesn't do them any favours at all.
I assume they must be friends? If that’s the case, blindly standing up for you mate when he’s in the wrong is making them both look bad. He’s retweeting Dave’s Lies without fact checking himself?
He’s making himself look stupid and getting involved in drama that doesn’t involve him. It’s a Pity that Dave can make so many look like idiots just by association when he feeds them his lies and they go on the attack for him.

Reactions: 7
Agreed. They are looking really silly just spreading David R's lies. It would take half an hour to read the thread and know that he is totally lying. They should have spent the time to read before supporting.

David R is the one in the wrong and it's a shame he has no one in his life to tell him that he's making a total tit of himself by lying to the police to get attention and thinking he can bully people all the time and then not be called up on it.

Reactions: 3
Old thread but been watching them for a while. They’ve never taken their kids on a holiday or weekend away. They never go out. They moan about their channel not expanding like other family vloggers have, yet most of their vlogs consist of them lounging about in the front room. I understand the dad went through a period of unemployment and that led to money problems but he worked before then and works now yet still no effort to go anywhere with the kids. The mum seems lovely but defeated at times. I think the kids could benefit from mum and dad pulling their fingers out and making some very important childhood memories.

Nice family but I always feel like the kids are after food (I feel bad saying as I know they’re fed and loved ) and dying to ask for a biscuit/snack.The older kids look a bit grey also

I like this family and have been waiting for an update after a long break since Christmas, but all their videos seem to have been taken down :(

What has happened with the family. All the video's have been deleted.
Now I know they didnt do much like go out. But the family had money issues n was trying youtube to help gain a few pounds to help out. Emma had a craft business on the side n Dave worked on Radio and a supplier teacher. But some people like sit down family vlogs. I did.

I suddenly remembered this family - I used to really love them, such adorable children, polite and grateful. Hope they are all ok. I do miss their vlogs but it's been so long I guess they won't be back. :confused: