UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catchup:

The carwash king has earnt his own thread by growing an ego bigger than Plouise. (Paige to me)
Obsessed with posting quotes as incoherent as her
Likes to film himself filling up his tank to a grand total of £37.00
Won't allow us poor peasants to sit at his table because we've paid our taxes
Wears specially made caps for his big ED
Legend has it he shags his SVR exhaust

#notarsed

Have I missed anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Muahaha thank you! I checked how much he charges for essentially a car wash, you’re looking at over £100! Crazy, I begrudge giving £5 to my local one 😂

Just to add - he sells guides for washing cars and has just brought out a clothing range #notarsed. Hopefully will make a cap that fits his fat head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Muahaha thank you! I checked how much he charges for essentially a car wash, you’re looking at over £100! Crazy, I begrudge giving £5 to my local one 😂

Just to add - he sells guides for washing cars and has just brought out a clothing range #notarsed. Hopefully will make a cap that fits his fat head
Hahaha "welcome to the UBV era"

"From the council estates to the private estate" 😎🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yea but...you also get to sit at the "winners table"
Anyone seen the post that says "talk is cheap" then he talks for about 10 minutes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Creased that UBV has his own thread 🤣 also, as if he’s got “it’s only me UBV” on the back of his van hahahaha fuckin helmet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed Paiges brother Luke keeps doing his own photoshoots in ubvs beloved svr

Reactions: 2
I’ve been waiting months for a thread on this guy ! The absolute foolishness he has come out with if beyond belief. If anyone saw him at Luke’s birthday bash many moons ago, you will know what I mean !
“only me guys WC and am ere to stay”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He hasn’t been cleaning the lambo or giving her plugs for a bit. Perhaps he’s creating a new table for new entrant Winners Circle members ?

• Haha
Weve been slacking lol.
Speaking of which do you think hes included in the clingers on, fake friends that paige said shes dropping in her latest post?
possibly! Maybe she thinks he’s got too big for his boots with his little car cleaning subscription service:unsure:

• Haha
A genuine question - should he even be cleaning cars during the lockdown? I thought it wasn’t allowed!

Imagine spending £100+ to get your car valeted. My valeter comes to my work and does my car for £15. He’s a genuinely lovely man and I would rather line his pockets than this divvys any day. I could get a valet ever week and still cost less than UBV. Surely a clean car is a clean car?
Also, his attitude and prices isn’t ‘knowing your worth’ and ‘confidence’, it’s being a narcissistic head who thinks they’re above everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Very average arms. Needs to get polishing those cars to build his muscles up 🙃. Paige hasn’t had her car(s) done for a bit., do you think they’ve fallen out? I don’t know why everyone licks his arse on stories.. “UBV works so hard, such a good mate”.. bizarre relationship to have with someone who washes your car and by the sounds of it mostly does the behind the scenes stuff. It’s not like he’s a hairdresser who you actually chat to and build up a friendship, you don’t go outside to someone who’s cleaning your car and talk to them whilst they work..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.