Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely love them! Their blog about their adoption process is very honest too.

Everything about them is honest and open. Their morning dance always puts a smile on my face. They’ve not gone down the Ad route like *cough two puffs and a pudding* which is so refreshing in this day and age

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything about them is honest and open. Their morning dance always puts a smile on my face. They’ve not gone down the Ad route like *cough two puffs and a pudding* which is so refreshing in this day and age

I also love that they don’t show their kids faces on instagram. It could be because of the adoptions etc (don’t know what the rules are) but I think it’s a good thing to do.

Reactions: 3
I really really love these guys been following since they only had a few hundred followers. They make me feel good. Light hearted humour but also so very honest and open. Great guys

Reactions: 1
I love these two, Lewis posted a something the otherday that really hit home about him at home being envious of his partner going off to work and interacting with adults and that his partner envied him being able to stay home and not miss things with the children

Reactions: 4
I love them! Such amazing role models. My only gripe is the amount of plastic crappy toys they give their kids... like it's too much! It's just clutter at this point and the kids won't appreciate the things they have. But other than that I love their whole thing.

Aaaah I love them! Their adoption story is beautiful and I just love their whole attitude.

I love them. Love how their house isn't spotless for Inst, they're fairly honest and it's obvious they love the kids and vice versa x

I absolutely adore them 💕 they genuinely make me so happy! Love everything they stand for and they are amazing parents 🙌🏻

Followed since they had like 700 followers they are FAB