Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really not a split camp at all. I’ve just gone back a few pages and there’s hardly any positive comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We all want the best for kids regardless but why does he make out these children are the only ones ever to be neurodiverse

Reactions: 6
Urgh, if I moved into a house with that hideous carpet the absolute first thing I would do would be to rip it up!!! especially if it was Christmas!

IMG_2014.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes the carpet is awful but I understand why they wouldn’t change it just yet

Peoples thoughts on the girly and her Christmas show?
one minute they want the children to be treated the same as other children but the next they single them out with their additional needs!
All children love to say hi to their parents but it would be mayhem if they were allowed to go over to them! That’s the point where they wave and point etc..how does he know the girly would have come over and gone straight back 🤷🏼‍♀️ the children are never going to understand boundaries and how to behave if they expect the school to allow her to do what she wants!
I don’t have a child with SEN so to some I maybe speaking out of line but as a parent I don’t see why they feel the need to act and feel victimised

Reactions: 4
I see it’s been quiet here a little bit but anyone know what post/reel/story went viral I can’t keep up

Reactions: 2
Peoples thoughts on the girly and her Christmas show?
one minute they want the children to be treated the same as other children but the next they single them out with their additional needs!
All children love to say hi to their parents but it would be mayhem if they were allowed to go over to them! That’s the point where they wave and point etc..how does he know the girly would have come over and gone straight back 🤷🏼‍♀️ the children are never going to understand boundaries and how to behave if they expect the school to allow her to do what she wants!
I don’t have a child with SEN so to some I maybe speaking out of line but as a parent I don’t see why they feel the need to act and feel victimised
I did wonder also. I had to sneak in and sit behind someone until the show started. I wouldn’t let mine see me beforehand as they’d want to jump up. With my youngest now I have to be there front and centre beforehand or she’ll be sad.

I see it’s been quiet here a little bit but anyone know what post/reel/story went viral I can’t keep up
I haven't been on their page for a while, but I've just noticed how many people no longer post now.

Why did they edit the boys teeth ?
---
If you go to the post on 3rd December the boys teeth gap has been filled in

• Wow
it’s like he is trying to create a comedy character, the voice reminds me of someone but can’t put my finger on it. But it’s not really that funny though is it. 😆

Reactions: 3
Slept in clothes and hot water bottles wtf! It’s not that cold and I’m further North

Wow, they really are losing posters. Looks like their time of making money from ads could be coming to an end 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Random one but I’ve been snooping lol.
So few years ago Lew mentioned his dad has a new “friend” this new friend turned out to be his dad’s partner, she’s been on holiday with them etc.
But I’ve just seen on fb she is actually married. What’s going on? Lol

Random one but I’ve been snooping lol.
So few years ago Lew mentioned his dad has a new “friend” this new friend turned out to be his dad’s partner, she’s been on holiday with them etc.
But I’ve just seen on fb she is actually married. What’s going on? Lol
maybe shes a swinger