Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think before covid they were planning live shows. I've got a recollection of Elaine C Smith appearing at show as Christine and hinting that there would be a live show.

But to be honest, I might be getting this mixed up Rab C Nisbet 😳😳😳 either way, there's been no dates for either show.

Dipped in & out of Two Doors Down since it started, but looking at the tit Christmas tv schedules we decided to start watching it from the start on BBC I-Player.
😁
Superb

Reactions: 6
Kathy had popped up in the death in paradise Christmas special

Reactions: 2
It’s a shame the original Hogmanay episode that kicked everything off isn’t on iPlayer as that would be good to watch tomorrow. (I am guessing because the actor that played the original second son, that didn’t exist in the series, ended up in prison in real life)

I remember watching that when it was first on and howling with laughter as it was so good compared to the usual rubbish the BBC show on Hogmanay

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame the original Hogmanay episode that kicked everything off isn’t on iPlayer as that would be good to watch tomorrow. (I am guessing because the actor that played the original second son, that didn’t exist in the series, ended up in prison in real life)

I remember watching that when it was first on and howling with laughter as it was so good compared to the usual rubbish the BBC show on Hogmanay
I watched it recently I think it was gold on demand on sky or uktv play

Reactions: 1
Rewatching the original Hogmanay special again tonight. It’s a travesty Auntie Caroline never turned up in the series proper.

Reactions: 3

that's a shame as it used to be on Iplayer
---
Looks like there’s no Christmas special this year which is a shame!
sadly, the series writer passed away, he was quite young as well

We watched the pilot episode tonight after buying on YouTube, thanks for the tip on here.

funny how much we know the characters now both my husband and I commented on how some things they said in the pilot didn’t match the personality we know. We also both said the house in the pilot wasn’t suited to the series

also how uncomfortable we both felt with the scene with Beth’s sister in the bathroom! I wonder why they didn’t keep the brother in it. We will definitely watch it again as I always feel things are missed.

Watching an old Jonathan Creek and Gordon has just popped up as a wanna be sherlock Holmes

• Haha