TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Tik Tox is brutal, I was really really embarrassed for her, just not funny whatsover, she has zero personality or sense of humour. God love her.

Reactions: 10
Let's face it she's just as thick as tit. The brands that work with her are the cheap tatty shite, no established brand would go near her.

Reactions: 11
Let's face it she's just as thick as tit. The brands that work with her are the cheap tatty shite, no established brand would go near her.
Yep, the only work she can get is flogging the shite brands that Nathan Adams does PR for. I hope it's worth it in the end to her, shes destroyed her looks, her reputation and it will have a knock on effect on her social welfare even if she thinks it wont😁
These days I'm nearly watching her through my fingers, I'm that embarrassed for her😂😂

Reactions: 9
She's definitely getting carer's for her dad! Their house is outside the 5km rule so she has an excuse plus she's showing everyone the extra care she's doing.. it explains the excess funds she has it was obviously backdated

Reactions: 8
She's definitely getting carer's for her dad! Their house is outside the 5km rule so she has an excuse plus she's showing everyone the extra care she's doing.. it explains the excess funds she has it was obviously backdated
Caring she hadn’t a caring bone in her body!! She’s a complete fraud in every aspect of her life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got my niece to search her up on tiktok because my child has that many apps on my phone I've feck all memory but she said serious " is there something wrong with her T? Why is she trying to be tiktok famous🤥😂". Girls my niece is only 11 😂😂 I never knew tiktok famous was a thing she said people try post funny videos to get gifts then in return they do a tiktok with their clothes earphones etc they send to them for loot 😂 her words 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously can she apply to be her Dads carer when 2 adults live with him? Seems a bit mad when they are at home with him far more than she is. I don’t think she is tbh.

Reactions: 3
Seriously can she apply to be her Dads carer when 2 adults live with him? Seems a bit mad when they are at home with him far more than she is. I don’t think she is tbh.
They both have full time jobs though. My mil cared for her mother in law because the pair living with her wouldnt do it. With carers you have to be available to do doctor appointments and actually mind the person. Plus you cant get carers if you work over 19 hours and it would be means tested in the house because sean works full time.

Can’t believe she wouldn’t just help out when needed as opposed to being paid to.

Reactions: 8
She can apply bcoz the other 2 adults are working full time so don't meet the criteria to claim for carer's

Can’t believe she wouldn’t just help out when needed as opposed to being paid to.
Its probably her way of keeping the social from telling her to get a job or upskill. Carers is seen as a job and it is a hard one if you are doing it full time.

Reactions: 9
Yeah but all she’s doing is making his breakfast and dropping him to the credit union on a Friday. If that qualifies I’m off to find some elderly person to make breakfast for. No wonder this country is broke!!

• Haha
Yeah but all she’s doing is making his breakfast and dropping him to the credit union on a Friday. If that qualifies I’m off to find some elderly person to make breakfast for. No wonder this country is broke!!
Plus she is the first to say she wont go to his hospital appointments cos she doesn't want to be hearing bad news, she isn't able for it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Never heard her say “jobs” as much as she did this morning.. suit her better to be at home doing her own jobs

Reactions: 4
And she can't even do that. She made a balls of his boiled egg yesterday.

• Sick
Yeah her dad doesn’t need care he painted the bloody doors he is grand..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A few years ago my friend applied to care for her mum but she lived too far away, she was literally 5 mins by far! I think you have to live very close, so I don't think she's lives close enough .... it's a very short distance as far as I know

Reactions: 1
Hit the nail on the head . People laughing AT you not with you but they’re all thick

Reactions: 1
It's gas the way the social give money to these people, had a friend years ago who claimed carers for her mother and she used to leave the mother minding her kids while she worked cash in hand 🙄 you couldn't make it up!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.