Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she gave Sean a few quid diesel money for driving all the way to her and back...... not

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I Know that’s what people think & that’s what we read but my husband has a house from his college days that he rents out and she(tenant) gets hap , and she gets it all to her account and pays him then. And it’s defo hap we’ve seen the forms etc but some people do get it set up that they get the money into their acc. I don’t know why but this is cork house my hubby rents out and that’s the set up. Only just saying this as of course Julie could be conning the system if a family member owns it
I find that a bit strange. I’ve been on hap this last 5 years and I’ve never ever gotten the money to myself. Never even been an option. Unless it depends on each council.

Reactions: 3
So only one household allowed mix with another and she is sharing a house with her cousin and her kids and her mother swear to god all of these influences are boiling my blood no guidelines for them, 613 cases today , thanks julie while we all stay in level 3 in dublin

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Surely the amount of make up she has on today would do her for tomorrow aswell! Poor Sean having to drive down.
For some who was "homeless " she doesn't want to spend a lot of time in her forever home....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry now but I can't actually listen to this bullshit anymore, 3 bleeping households all sharing a house, I've messaged her there so I'd say I'm blocked now thank duck!!!!! Honestly not watching her I just can't believe she thinks this is OK, she's a dirt bag and I pity those kids, I'm done.

Reactions: 14
Surely the amount of make up she has on today would do her for tomorrow aswell! Poor Sean having to drive down.
For some who was "homeless " she doesn't want to spend a lot of time in her forever home....
She wont wash that off at all. Wait and see. What a smell

• Sick
Reactions: 3
😳😳an hour drive each way😳😳 I’d say Sean would be the worst in the world with the mam & Julie if he said no🙄 she needs to take single mum & working Mum of her bio. She’s so incapable of doing anything by herself with them kids. The weekend away is for her more than the kids. Did she take their present with her??

Reactions: 10
Sorry now but I can't actually listen to this bullshit anymore, 3 bleeping households all sharing a house, I've messaged her there so I'd say I'm blocked now thank duck!!!!! Honestly not watching her I just can't believe she thinks this is OK, she's a dirt bag and I pity those kids, I'm done.
Her mother is an absolute scumbag for going away this weekend and her poor husband at home battling cancer!!
Julie is a lost cause, she's just been selfish and despicable during this pandemic but if my husband had stage 4 cancer and the advice was to limit interaction to one house only, then thats what id do, not go off to a hotel, 3 households staying together singing summer holidays 😡😡😡

Reactions: 16
Her mother is an absolute scumbag for going away this weekend and her poor husband at home battling cancer!!
Julie is a lost cause, she's just been selfish and despicable during this pandemic but if my husband had stage 4 cancer and the advice was to limit interaction to one house only, then thats what id do, not go off to a hotel, 3 households staying together singing summer holidays 😡😡😡
She's not well that girl, I said to her I pity those kids and she messaged me back saying she pities them too with a mother like her. Wtf???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's not well that girl, I said to her I pity those kids and she messaged me back saying she pities them too with a mother like her. Wtf???
Sure she was skitting and getting egged on by the cousin & mother when she sent that.

Reactions: 8
Her latest, just the 3 of us 😂😂😂 yeah and the rest of your family, crèche workers and the ten year olds who mind them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could she not have driven home and left her mum there with the twins if the make up was that important to her?
As for "joking" with the twins saying she was being taken away by the guards, she is a stupid woman, you don't joke with small children about leaving them. I just can't get over her. Three families sharing a house, not even allowed. She is as bad as she has ever been.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.