Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really weird. The manager definitely had involvement in it, prob try up her profile or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

But drive up and down to Longford for a couple of hours, just very weird

Reactions: 11
It's really weird. The manager definitely had involvement in it, prob try up her profile or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

But drive up and down to Longford for a couple of hours, just very weird
Ya it is weird ya be wrecked It takes us two hours to go to cork from Longford now but I say she doesn't have childcare tomorrow and that's why she is going back to cork it was either drive up and down in the one day/night or not go at all and we know Julie gets the fomo so she rather do that than miss out

Reactions: 3
What has really grated on me now, seeing her TikTok "my dad died a couple of months ago' it's over a year now Julie! "My Mom loves having the twins for company" sweet Jesus. I'm a single mother and I'd be lost without calling to my parents everyday but never have I once lumbered them with my son. She honestly takes the piss with her mam and Sean. Stay at home Julie, be a bleeping parent and forget about the drink!!!

Reactions: 10
She looks like she belongs in space with the filter that makes her face longer and then the flattened greased hair

Reactions: 7
What’s the story with her at this womans birthday? They do not know each other in real life 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
She's at that party as a damage control for lying about her Mam and her operation. There is no denying that she may have had a scare. Which is totally acceptable. Everyone would have understood the situation and would have had compassion. But once again the lying about any situation to seemingly get ahead is appalling. Shame on LB for even leaving her in the door of the party knowing her attitude to cancer. I'm surprised Julie hasn't been called out more for what she has done, but it's all for the likes and interaction. Disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.