TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete that picture/video? I didn’t see it on her story at all. Just her giving out in the car about Erin having a meltdown. And having to drag her out. But she was able to buy a tree etc… makes no sense really. She must have balanced that tree on her head while she got battered by her child that needs a bit of manners.
She deletes it because there was a child screaming in the background while she was videoing a Christmas tree ......id imagine ER

Reactions: 4
She deletes it because there was a child screaming in the background while she was videoing a Christmas tree ......id imagine ER
I never noticed the screaming, she's always deleting stuff.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think paying €48 for that was madness. Its rotten.

She deleted another reel she put on her grid.

Monkey see monkey do....can't blame the kids when they're being dragged up with no boundaries or manners in place..
100% I agree it’s down to her parenting! I really am lost for words by her behaviour she can’t think she’s a good mom to those kids surely??

Reactions: 6
What's with the excess skin on her eyelids and also above her brow? I am the same age as her and have nowhere near the amount of wrinkles she has and neither do my friends. Is it from whatever she is pumping herself with?
She's vicious in that clip

Reactions: 1
Julie looks deranged in her one. At least this one has the kids in it. It doesnt make much sense otherwise.
Because she is deranged

What's with the excess skin on her eyelids and also above her brow? I am the same age as her and have nowhere near the amount of wrinkles she has and neither do my friends. Is it from whatever she is pumping herself with?
She clearly can’t take negative criticism 😳

This comment mad my day, Julie just stop please brush ur child’s hair there is no excuse u can be done for neglect, I’d be ashamed of my life u dirty degrading bastard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really really want to clean that glass lampshade in her kitchen.. it’s smeared with grease

• Haha
  • Sick
I really really want to clean that glass lampshade in her kitchen.. it’s smeared with grease
But from there you’d find something else and then something else. Before you know it, a week later and you would still be cleaning.

Reactions: 5
100% I agree it’s down to her parenting! I really am lost for words by her behaviour she can’t think she’s a good mom to those kids surely??
She's deluded. She probably thinks her brows are on fleek too.

Reminds me of a quote I read
"No point having your brows on fleek when your fanny is on reek" 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg she is making a complete fool of herself on TikToc and the accent 🙈🙈🙈
My god the wrinkles around her eyebrows. She’s only young too… imagine when she’s older. Would anyone really do that to there face for free Botox. That’ll never be fixed. Is she trying to be a traveller in those recent filtered tik tocs? I’d be mortified if I put up any of those videos. She looks terrible in most of them and half don’t make sense at all.

Reactions: 3
She's seems desperate for new followers, asking people on tik tok to follow her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.