TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt he does. He can’t be much to leave his kids in that situation. They’re on Instagram every bloody day. Unless they see them for 5mins. They must be as bad.
His family should do a lot more if they think that’s a good situation they must be as mad as her.
It's not ideal granted, but they do live the far end of the country, and by all accounts it's not made easy.

Why does she need another tree? Sean bought a load of them the last few years. She's so wasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Had a meltdown cos she was overwhelmed by the decorations it certainly wasn’t a meltdown cos she’s a spoilt brat I can’t fathom spoilt kids like dat they all have a little rant but mine certainly never behaved like hers u can see she’s afraid of Erin

Reactions: 9
And the poor single mom with no job has another big delivery behind her in a brown box

Reactions: 8
Sorry, am I hearing this correctly? She threw out a perfectly good and new Christmas tree that her brother kindly bought her and purchased a brand a new one? A genuine struggling family would have loved that.
She'll probably be getting help from SVP this year too 🙄
I was decluttering this year as I'm not feeling very festive and give away a couple of trees and bits, the people were delighted to get them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Only 48 euro girl. Hope she's not upsetting some of her followers who are struggling with money and she gloating over her new tree just to match her kitchen and then all the expensive themed decorations to go on it 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sorry, am I hearing this correctly? She threw out a perfectly good and new Christmas tree that her brother kindly bought her and purchased a brand a new one? A genuine struggling family would have loved that.
She'll probably be getting help from SVP this year too 🙄
I was decluttering this year as I'm not feeling very festive and give away a couple of trees and bits, the people were delighted to get them!!
I'd have loved that tree that she's probably fucked out . I bought a real one for 25e today in Lidl that's sitting there until I can afford a stand next week . I really hope no single mom is following her thinking this is the life. Julie is the complete opposite of a struggling single mom .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Think the new one is a small one for kitchen not the main living room one 🤷‍♀️ But who the hell knows

Reactions: 4
Sorry, am I hearing this correctly? She threw out a perfectly good and new Christmas tree that her brother kindly bought her and purchased a brand a new one? Am genuine struggling family would have loved that.
I was decluttering this year as I'm not feeling very festive and give away a couple of trees and bits, the people were delighted to get them!
Think the new one is a small one for kitchen not the main living room one 🤷‍♀️ But who the hell knows
OK, this makes more sense . The twins will be hanging out of it eating their breakfast

Only 48 euro girl. Hope she's not upsetting some of her followers who are struggling with money and she gloating over her new tree just to match her kitchen and then all the expensive themed decorations to go on it 🥴
Did she delete that picture/video? I didn’t see it on her story at all. Just her giving out in the car about Erin having a meltdown. And having to drag her out. But she was able to buy a tree etc… makes no sense really. She must have balanced that tree on her head while she got battered by her child that needs a bit of manners.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How are her kids actually so badly behaved like my 20 month old has more cop on then the two of them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.