TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even get why she is not coping. She has the life of reilly. Yeah 2 kids alone is hard - been there done that - and I never got the breaks, weekends away or nights out she gets. That's without bringing up her genorous disposable income.
But 2 deaths in one year.....not to take away from it, it is awful to loose a parent, but she's riding the grief train only when it suits.
It'll be a tit show of grief coming up to Christmas now, then the new year. But at least she'll have content then I suppose.🙄
Funny how the grief/art therapy, and SLT never happened again.
And anything about the Garda station visit to report followers and the solicitor?
Nah, I didn't think so. Makey uppey.

Reactions: 25
Julie must of blagged either a free or heavily discounted skip. Imagine the call, im twins and me. I've a big following, for a free Skip or heavily discounted one I will give you a big shout out. Beggy Haynes, doubt a random skip company would know of Julie and approach her!
Sure god love them, they can't afford to pay full price but can smoke and drink like fish in hotels most weekends. Disgusting all the stuff they could recycle but are sending to landfill.

Reactions: 19
Bawling in.the middle of Homestore because she got GB tickets. She needs an assesment.

What is it with the bunch of keys in her hands. She is always at it .

Reactions: 15
Bawling in.the middle of Homestore because she got GB tickets. She needs an assesment.

What is it with the bunch of keys in her hands. She is always at it .
There was no mention of Garth Brooks in the run up to tickets going on sale, she just jumped on the bandwagon not to be left out.

The updated kitchen gone in to the mothers and they paying off the Da's funeral up to recently 🤦‍♀️ (nothing wrong with it only big mouth Mejoolie broadcasted their private business to the whole world), priorities !!

They are a different breed thats for sure.

Reactions: 17
There was no mention of Garth Brooks in the run up to tickets going on sale, she just jumped on the bandwagon not to be left out.

The updated kitchen gone in to the mothers and they paying off the Da's funeral up to recently 🤦‍♀️ (nothing wrong with it only big mouth Mejoolie broadcasted their private business to the whole world), priorities !!

They are a different breed thats for sure.
You can tell in those snaps her mam doesn’t want her broadcasting it all over Instagram… the look on Julie’s face when she was asking her questions about it all. Her saying she won’t show it then proceeds to wave the camera around 🙄 she’s defo moving back in. Seems like her mam is getting it all ready.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the child’s hair is still matted. She needs to take a time out sort the kids, their routines and those eyebrows. What’s the story with the twins dad? He must be some waste of space not seeing his kids or helping with them.

Reactions: 4
He's in Australia? And he does 'help out'. His family do see them. You just don't see that online.
When do they see them? We've been on this merry-go-round many times before. Do you have proof to back up your claim?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The exes family might have more luck getting the knots out 🤣🤣

Knots Landing ...showing my age now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fionn screaming in the back round of her story & she just taking pics of a bleeping tree

Reactions: 7
When do they see them? We've been on this merry-go-round many times before. Do you have proof to back up your claim?
I haven't personally seen it, or have photo's or anything to prove it? 😂 But we have mutual friends who have mentioned them seeing the twins who would have no reason to lie. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh ya her tantrum was because of all the decorations, couldnt be the fact she has a load of matted hair thats pulling on her scalp and hurting her no... what was so important in the range and homestore that she had to do instead of sorting the poor childs hair.

Reactions: 5
Thumping Julie that's not on, overwhelmed by the decorations,no way,she's a saucy brat

Reactions: 6
ER overwhelmed ??? 🤣🤣😊 ER is simply bold and out of control and used to getting her own way, that is all 🙄 ! No one to blame but Mejoolie !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I doubt he does. He can’t be much to leave his kids in that situation. They’re on Instagram every bloody day. Unless they see them for 5mins. They must be as bad.

He's in Australia? And he does 'help out'. His family do see them. You just don't see that online.
His family should do a lot more if they think that’s a good situation they must be as mad as her.

Reactions: 3
She still managed to get her tree tho and rewarding the bold behaviour with special decorations and treats its no wonder the child doesn't know right from wrong

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.