TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a reel on her page now when she opens her mouth you can see her teeth are all over the place. It’s defo a filter. Saw it as-well in her stories today. It’s obviously not real…

Reactions: 1
If anyone has an open fire in their house that can be used to cook on… grab a frying pan and chuck whatever you usually do on the hob onto it… as long as your careful it works great.
We did this once when I was young. I remember my dad making potato cakes on the fire.

Reactions: 3
Lips are very plump this evening 🤔
I jus came on to say the same think I thought it earlier wen she had up the video of walking the dogs wen kids wer in gymnastics she defo got them look at the ways her mouth is moving the video

Reactions: 1
I jus came on to say the same think I thought it earlier wen she had up the video of walking the dogs wen kids wer in gymnastics she defo got them look at the ways her mouth is moving the video
She didn’t, re watch the videos. It distorts her teeth and nose too… her newer “Betty” snaps are back to normal. Her threads a bit quiet so she thought she’d mess with you all. And u all seemed to fall for it again. She can’t stand not being talked about.

Reactions: 4
She didn’t, re watch the videos. It distorts her teeth and nose too… her newer “Betty” snaps are back to normal. Her threads a bit quiet so she thought she’d mess with you all. And u all seemed to fall for it again. She can’t stand not being talked about.
She’s defo not right in the head not insulting her but seriously who acts like she’s like someone BBC with split personality

Reactions: 2
All of her content is so staged and fake😴
I just pity her kids being exploited for her own dreams of insta fame and fortune😢

Reactions: 10
All of her content is so staged and fake😴
I just pity her kids being exploited for her own dreams of insta fame and fortune😢
Me too, they have no say on how she wishes to show them. I wish Instagram would wise up and not let them make money from under 18s!

Reactions: 2
Will someone get her a medal. I've seen strangers doing the same all over the years on different facebook groups. Kieran Corrigan often asked his followers to pick stuff up for him and he would pay them. Its no big deal, nothing special in todays world when money cant be sent at the press of a button. Julie is trying to make out she went above and beyond, what else would she be doing this morning 🥴

Will someone get her a medal. I've seen strangers doing the same all over the years on different facebook groups. Kieran Corrigan often asked his followers to pick stuff up for him and he would pay them. Its no big deal, nothing special in todays world when money cant be sent at the press of a button. Julie is trying to make out she went above and beyond, what else would she be doing this morning 🥴
She’ll use this as her way of “giving back” seeing as she has lied about giving back to charity this Christmas

Nothing she does is genuine - all for the likes and reshares. Not sure why the woman didn’t just order online from the Cork Smyths and pay for the delivery herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Even if it was true that shop could have posted it.

Nothing she does is genuine - all for the likes and reshares. Not sure why the woman didn’t just order online from the Cork Smyths and pay for the delivery herself 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or drive and collect it if it needed that badly. Why post it just do it…all for glorification. So embarrassing

Reactions: 8
She is deffo one of those twats who gives a cup of coffee to a homeless person and posts a pic to social media of the poor person for likes and comments... 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.