TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the wan that said to the child the other day o will you miss me
Jezs give me strength with her

Reactions: 6
She gets a thrill out of fionn being such a softie and ER tough as nails.. if that is the case why doesn’t she adapt to his needs and treat him accordingly.. you can’t treat them both the same and them like chalk and cheese
Trying to make another Julie and Sean. In time ER will make a fool out of Fionn too like she does with Sean

Reactions: 8
This is the wan that said to the child the other day o will you miss me
Jezs give me strength with her
Totally agree. What a stupid thing to say to a 3 yr old! Why didn’t she ask if he was excited?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Hear her you wouldn't know what to do like. Start off by now leaving him with every tom dick or Harry. Those camps are great if she's doing for them but shes doing for all her appointment's and tiktoks ffs put the time into the kids not in front of the TV or ipads. No routine they don't know who they're going to get dumped on from one minute to the next.
And when I hear whilst as if she sounds posh in the middle of the curses 🤦

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.