TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that the house raffle she shared other bloggers were paid to do it too I'm presuming she was paid aswell...

Has anyone seen that the house raffle she shared other bloggers were paid to do it too I'm presuming she was paid aswell...
It's Mr Sweet King himself, Nathan Adams who is doing the PR for the raffle so easy knowing that he got his influencer list to advertise it.
The whole thing just seems so shady

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's Mr Sweet King himself, Nathan Adams who is doing the PR for the raffle so easy knowing that he got his influencer list to advertise it.
The whole thing just seems so shady
Seems very shady alright, €20 odd for a ticket, someone mentioned the amount of tickets sold & they said it’s gone over the million mark apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Give credit where it's due Sean is an outstanding uncle to the twins.
He is so kind to them not a hope would any of my kids uncles give the time he those to those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If you viewed her story without following her she probably blocked you for that reason.
If you go into somebody else’s page that follows her and search you will prob be able to get onto it. She seems to be shadow banned by Instagram so typing in her name doesn’t bring her up

Reactions: 5
He is so kind to them not a hope would any of my kids uncles give the time he those to those children.
I thought the same when i watched her stories, also made me think.. will she return the favour if he ever has kids... I highly doubt it she’s a taker not a giver that’s for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the same when i watched her stories, also made me think.. will she return the favour if he ever has kids... I highly doubt it she’s a taker not a giver that’s for sure

That's a laugh 😂😂 because Julie only cares about Julie

Reactions: 3
Am i the only one that thinks a disposable bbq on a wooden table is a really stupid thing to do.

Reactions: 15
If you viewed her story without following her she probably blocked you for that reason.
That happened to my sister, neither of us follow her but she was telling me about her (i thinks she's a headwrecker but sister is alot nicer than me and actually likes her) and she got blocked!!! She thought J was after deleting her account so we checked waragainstinstagrammers and she got really upset that she could have been blocked for no reason.... at least now she knows why people can't stand her.. not a bit genuine if shes blocking people who don't follow her... just looking for numbers for COLLABS.... moron.

Reactions: 7
He really is!! My kids have one uncle and hes an absolute pr*ck he doesn't bother with them at all!! Sean is brilliant

Reactions: 4
Agreed. I think Sean is a lovely fella but he wouldn't be the full shilling. I'd say Sean and Julie were reared in the same way as the twins, so Paula and Julie have him wrapped. Paula has an iron fist, much like her daughter and granddaughter.

Reactions: 6
Jeez for someone who doesn’t work or hasn’t worked since I became aware of her, she knocks out a fair good time. Obvs they’re on holidays so they do a lot of day trips, but this seems to be all summer…. No end to the €. But she doesn’t work? Curious

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.