TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone may have expected a welcome pack like most instahuns get! Had to go shopping for provisions (& cans)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's she gonna cook her breakfast in surly they don't share fryingpans there. I know you can't catch anything from a fryingpan but I'd rather not use anyone else's

Reactions: 1
Of course its shared!

We have gone glamping before and would just wash before we use the pots and pans.

Having said that, we wouldn't do a cooked breakfast

God I’d rather stay in the mobile home that they own than down in that cramped pod yolk!

and also poor Paula is going to be sitting starved with no heat or electric when they get back unless they’ve organised someone to come do her lunch and keep the electric and gas topped up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I’d rather stay in the mobile home that they own than down in that cramped pod yolk!

and also poor Paula is going to be sitting starved with no heat or electric when they get back unless they’ve organised someone to come do her lunch and keep the electric and gas topped up 🤣🤣
Who's going to do the Friday jobs now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"You onow the way my two love harses"

Once they went Julie and ER hated it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jezs some co pilot she doesent even know what island they are going too
But of course all for the gram

My fecking heart the twins at the edge of that pond in garnish island and she filming away.

Reactions: 6
I noticed that before with Julie, she's so so careless with them in general but you'd imagine even the most stupid person would have the common sense to be careful around water. Plenty of times before she was walking beside the water near where she lives, filming herself while the twins would be leaning in over the water.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.