TwinsandMe #2 too important to socially distance, for a bag of sweets my family will dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think about it if they weren’t getting it for free they couldn’t afford it!! It’s all freebie with Julie and Burke.. it’s not like they have hard lives. Plenty of family support, nsil
I’m for cork and say mom I never really even noticed before That it’s not really “Irish sounding” 😂😂 laughing cause I cringe when I hear mam 😂😂

The place she goes is actually a great clinic. I go there too and the girl doing the botox is very professional one of the best I ever went to! I’m gonna sound horrible but I saw Julie around a year and a half ago in a restaurant and she just has a really weird looking forehead! It’s not the botox it’s actually just they way her face is. That sounds awful I know, but the clinic she goes to is top notch!

Reactions: 2
I’m for cork and say mom I never really even noticed before That it’s not really “Irish sounding” 😂😂 laughing cause I cringe when I hear mam 😂😂

The place she goes is actually a great clinic. I go there too and the girl doing the botox is very professional one of the best I ever went to! I’m gonna sound horrible but I saw Julie around a year and a half ago in a restaurant and she just has a really weird looking forehead! It’s not the botox it’s actually just they way her face is. That sounds awful I know, but the clinic she goes to is top notch!
Is the person administering the botox a doctor or a nurse?

If it wasn’t free she wouldn’t be getting it!! Same as fit to flab!!

Reactions: 4
Alot of the cork bloggers have those crazy eyebrows from botox and a frozen face and joker smile. Galamity Jane is another terrible advertisment.The clinic they go to is reputable. They should get a few joe soaps like us to advertise for them because I wouldn't touch those clinics based on julie, Sarah burke, liz Reaney etc.

Reactions: 9
Alot of the cork bloggers have those crazy eyebrows from botox and a frozen face and joker smile. Galamity Jane is another terrible advertisment.The clinic they go to is reputable. They should get a few joe soaps like us to advertise for them because I wouldn't touch those clinics based on julie, Sarah burke, liz Reaney etc.
I'm the same, Julie in particular is ruining her looks with botox, she's only getting it because it's free, I can't understand how her mother hasn't told her how bad her eyebrows look, its such a bad advertisement for the clinic

Mod edit

New thread https://tattle.life/threads/twinsan...-ties-afraid-of-cock-but-loves-to-block.7965/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.