Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would the guys doing the patio be in and out of the house?
She said she was in her mothers all day but in her stories earlier she was obviously at home. Sure we would have been shown the boiled egg lunch.
She wants to be honest with people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hearty proper dinners, frozen veggies steamed for an hour, they would be better with a bowl of cornflakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They were definitely taking the piss with her gifting her the shampoo hahahaha sheโ€™s too thick to even see it thinks that Kieran Walsh actually wants to work with her now. given his normal ambassadors are terrie mevoy and Rosie connelly and the like heโ€™s only having a laugh off her and her greasy head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else withered from her (and everyone else) going on and on about line of duty? ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else withered from her (and everyone else) going on and on about line of duty? ๐Ÿ™„
I've not even been tempted to watch it even if I wanted too its been well spoiled for me ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ I did start top of the lake if anyones looking for something good to watch. Its only for people that actually get a chance to sit down and watch something as theirs not enough hours in the day for some come 9 Netflix is my time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ then I moan about early risers and not sleeping ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I've not even been tempted to watch it even if I wanted too its been well spoiled for me ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ I did start top of the lake if anyones looking for something good to watch. Its only for people that actually get a chance to sit down and watch something as theirs not enough hours in the day for some come 9 Netflix is my time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ then I moan about early risers and not sleeping ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What's it about. I've just finished Finding Alice on RTE player and it was good and not too many episodes, but needs 2nd series

Reactions: 1
What's it about. I've just finished Finding Alice on RTE player and it was good and not too many episodes, but needs 2nd series
I'm just on episode 5 on it I dunno how many a series I haven't checked but there is 2 series up. The main girl from handmaid's tale is the lead role on it the first series is about a wee 13 year old whose pregnant and I do know on the second series Nicole kidman is in it im so fussy with any thing on it but this is good lol

I'm just on episode 5 on it I dunno how many a series I haven't checked but there is 2 series up. The main girl from handmaid's tale is the lead role on it the first series is about a wee 13 year old whose pregnant and I do know on the second series Nicole kidman is in it im so fussy with any thing on it but this is good lol
Cheers

I donโ€™t see any drainage in that patio area, first downpour and itโ€™ll be flooded

Reactions: 6
Line a' Joody as she calls it ๐Ÿคฃ god bless us but the Cork accent is hard on the ears sometimes ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I used to do a lot of work in cork and Dublin and whenever I was in Dublin I was asked which part of cork I was from (not from cork) ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™d say my accent isnโ€™t a million miles away alright ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I used to do a lot of work in cork and Dublin and whenever I was in Dublin I was asked which part of cork I was from (not from cork) ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™d say my accent isnโ€™t a million miles away alright ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The ultimate insult ๐Ÿ˜‚ nah, I love Cork I have family down there! I just can't cope with the strong Cork accent . Herself and Sarah Burp have real rough city accents ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 3
The majority of people from Cork dont talk or sound like Julie. I'm from a Cork suburb less than 6 miles from the city and none of my family or friends sound remotely like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
One of my best friends is from Cork and speaks nothing like mejoolie my friend has a lovely soft accent

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.