Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He
He turned 69 in February this year, and I genuinely cannot understand why her father (rip) is even being spoke about or why his age is the topic of conversation.
Do you know the family?

Reactions: 2
Can’t understand people who shop daily 🙄 I’ve noticed more doing it since the pandemic just to get out of the house everyday. I’ve always done a weekly shop and the local shop once for bread/milk
Same here 🤷🏼‍♀️ A lot of them are using it as a social event. They would want to be careful down in cork because if you follow Sabrina hill and sandra Murphy, they claim they contracted Covid from a slice pan while in dunnes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same here 🤷🏼‍♀️ A lot of them are using it as a social event. They would want to be careful down in cork because if you follow Sabrina hill and sandra Murphy, they claim they contracted Covid from a slice pan while in dunnes 😅
😂😂😂 yeah seen that at the time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t understand people who shop daily 🙄 I’ve noticed more doing it since the pandemic just to get out of the house everyday. I’ve always done a weekly shop and the local shop once for bread/milk
Could be false economy with Julie in that she thinks if she does little shops it won't cost her as much 🤔You know how some people buy the small box of teabags rather than just buying a big bag cos they think it's cheaper

Reactions: 4
Could be false economy with Julie in that she thinks if she does little shops it won't cost her as much 🤔You know how some people buy the small box of teabags rather than just buying a big bag cos they think it's cheaper
Yeah I think some think it works out cheaper but it doesn’t, id hate not having a full shop in for the week😂 all those cooked chickens must cost a fortune

• Haha
I have to go to the local shop every day, we go through a loaf a day 🙈 i don't have the room to keep 7 loafs either cupboard or freezer space. But with julie i think its just for content most of the time especially if she has the twins.

Reactions: 5
Do you know the family?
A friend of mine knows the family, he was outside the church for the funeral and heard someone say that her dad (rip) only just turned 69 a few days before he died. I don't know the family personally.

Reactions: 1
I hear ya.since the pandemic I've done a shop to last for 2 weeks. Then just the local shop for milk. And if I could stretch out the shop with the freezer for longer I did.

Reactions: 3
I hear ya.since the pandemic I've done a shop to last for 2 weeks. Then just the local shop for milk. And if I could stretch out the shop with the freezer for longer I did.
I’d say the girls in dunnes are absolutely withered seeing her in the store 67 times a week 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came pretty close to buying a second freezer for this reason😂

• Haha
I don’t get why it’s always such an ordeal for her.. everything like - today when they were playing and Fionn had a whistle she couldn’t cope and now trying to get them to bed she has to make such an issue out of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have 3 kids under the age of 7 and you just be the parent and get on with it!! Kids will be kids , put down the phone and deal with it!! 🙄

Reactions: 26
I don’t get why it’s always such an ordeal for her.. everything like - today when they were playing and Fionn had a whistle she couldn’t cope and now trying to get them to bed she has to make such an issue out of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have 3 kids under the age of 7 and you just be the parent and get on with it!! Kids will be kids , put down the phone and deal with it!! 🙄
Its only an issue if you are sitting down talking/crying into your phone. If you are doing housework etc a bit of noise in the background wouldn't bother you.

For bedtime, the phone should be put away.

I actually feel sorry for her. Constantly talking at her phone . Its a constant need for validation and that is very sad. Who in their right mind gets upset and thinks, i must document this? Purposely go onto social media to let people know you are upset? A psychotherapist would have a field day with her.

Reactions: 13
Sorry, I was the one who originally asked about the mans age. I don’t believe it’s an unnecessarily intrusive question and people were only giving their opinion. It’s all opinion, I presume no one has their birth certificate in their hands.
Julie used him to make content and is no using his memory to make money, so I don’t think asking or guessing his age is off limits.
Especially if she’s now going to be a public figure a la AR. And she better get used to people commenting and taking pics/screenshots if she’s gonna hold herself out to be a ‘professional ‘ instagrammer (had to put it in quotes or my phone would have choked typing it).
Of course now no need to record or screen grab, now that Saint Julie, Mother Teresa, mother of the year has graced us with her presence since keggate.

Now using, not no using
Well said.
It's not being intrusive at all, just asking what age a person is. Don't see why people have an issue with it??! Jesus, it's just an honest, normal question. There's been a lot worse asked and said. Lighten up people!
I'm 42 btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well said.
It's not being intrusive at all, just asking what age a person is. Don't see why people have an issue with it??! Jesus, it's just an honest, normal question. There's been a lot worse asked and said. Lighten up people!
I'm 42 btw.
I didnt understand the outrage either. Julie puts her family on her public page a lot. It's going to invite questions. If they wanted privacy she shouldnt be putting photos/stories up of them when she has over 70k followers.

Reactions: 8
I didnt understand the outrage either. Julie puts her family on her public page a lot. It's going to invite questions. If they wanted privacy she shouldnt be putting photos/stories up of them when she has over 70k followers.
The outrage wasn't necessarily over the question it was the answers that some people were giving. Saying the man was in his mid 80s and there was a bit of stirring the pot.

Personally, I don't see the point in discussing Julie's family ,as in my opinion , I think it just helps her feed into the narrative that we are all trolls , but that's my opinion so each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.