Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The snickers post with the “happy Sunday ladies, you’re welcome 🥰” is honestly disgusting when she’s been frothing at the mouth over them. But what’s even more bizarre is there’s plenty of comments saying “you will have the ladies after you”, “this has made my day😍”, “he’s so cute The ladies will be LOVIN him” etc etc this is strange AF! A bunch of strangers commenting on a 3 year old been a “heartbreaker”!! God knows who’s lurking on her page

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I can never wrap my head around adult women making comments like this about young boys or even pre teens.

Reactions: 11
Someone in the last thread mentioned pull ups, I didn’t notice if they are still in them. My opinion tho she could be doing that to stop them getting up at night 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wasn’t she in full moan mode - not too long ago, at how many times they were getting up to wee during the night?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Someone in the last thread mentioned pull ups, I didn’t notice if they are still in them. My opinion tho she could be doing that to stop them getting up at night 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wasn’t she in full moan mode - not too long ago, at how many times they were getting up to wee during the night?
Or they might need them, night time dryness cant be taught its hormonal which explains why you can get pull ups for older kids. Plus she gives them a cup of tea or juice going to bed.

Reactions: 13
Or they might need them, night time dryness cant be taught its hormonal which explains why you can get pull ups for older kids. Plus she gives them a cup of tea or juice going to bed.
Tea going to bed??? For a 3 year old? Sweet scuttering jaysus

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tea?? What three year old needs a cup of tea? 🙈🙈🙈 My one is nearly three..she's only had milk or water... My mom once tried to give her dilute and she wouldn't drink it. Cant imagine her having tea!! 😆😆

Reactions: 5
Plenty of kids older than them are still in pull ups, it’s not a big deal
I know some parents who don’t allow any liquids after 6 so there’s no accidents which I find cruel, both mine go to bed with a drink and always have and have never had an accident 🤞

Reactions: 14
I said they were in pull ups. It wasn't to draw attention to the fact that they were in pull ups more so that she was showing them in pulls up last week and their underwear the week before👍

Reactions: 11
The lads she got for putting down a few slabs and levelling out the garden is going to take THREE DAYS? Wtf 🤯 she should get onto someone else because that is a piss take

Reactions: 5
The lads she got for putting down a few slabs and levelling out the garden is going to take THREE DAYS? Wtf 🤯 she should get onto someone else because that is a piss take
Plus bringing in a digger, this must be costing a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Plus bringing in a digger, this must be costing a fortune.
She must be getting more done surely... my whole back garden (in a new build) was landscaped in less than a week 🙈 I actually hope she’s not getting burnt

Reactions: 1
She must be getting more done surely... my whole back garden (in a new build) was landscaped in less than a week 🙈 I actually hope she’s not getting burnt
She would want to be, my husband did a garden last year slabbed the whole thing, raised planters, steps etc and it only took 5 days with no machinery. I hope they're at least levelling the lot to make use of it.

So she spent all her Christmas money that she had saved for Christmas this time last year... so from January to April she spent all that she had saved but from April to December she didn’t save a penny because “she hadn’t a cent left for Christmas” does she not listen to the pure and utter shite that comes out of her mouth.. it’s all lies anyway but it doesn’t even make sense

Reactions: 21
She would want to be, my husband did a garden last year slabbed the whole thing, raised planters, steps etc and it only took 5 days with no machinery. I hope they're at least levelling the lot to make use of it.
I got the works done too and I’m sure mine was about 5 days too 🙈 bleeping hell if it’s 3 days to level it and put a few slabs there is something wrong there

I got the works done too and I’m sure mine was about 5 days too 🙈 bleeping hell if it’s 3 days to level it and put a few slabs there is something wrong there
I think theyre moving the play house too. Maybe seeding the grass. I hate seeing people conned even júlíé

Did she loose all that money in a scam and not a word about it?!

sorry edited - she did get it back - but says she didn’t know she was getting it back?
she has no value to money whatsoever

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So she spent all her Christmas money that she had saved for Christmas this time last year... so from January to April she spent all that she had saved but from April to December she didn’t save a penny because “she hadn’t a cent left for Christmas” does she not listen to the pure and utter shite that comes out of her mouth.. it’s all lies anyway but it doesn’t even make sense
And now she’s saying she got the money back.. so how did she not have a cent left for Christmas.. god it really bugs me that shes such a liar and thinks she can get away with it.. and the worst thing is she seems to believe her own lies.. it’s like one minute she’s consciously lying and the next minute she comes across as delusional..

Reactions: 7
i know, my daughter wears them because she’s on machines at night and can’t get up... I just never seen them in pull ups and like I said it was just my opinion and observation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.