Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just started following them cos I actually like their cleaning stories, but can someone please explain who is who as I’m confused lol who’s rich & who’s poor and who’s married to who? I know the wee dog is ill, who owns the dog? Xx

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started following them cos I actually like their cleaning stories, but can someone please explain who is who as I’m confused lol who’s rich & who’s poor and who’s married to who? I know the wee dog is ill, who owns the dog? Xx
Nat and dean big detached house very showy supposedly rich

kat and gareth still look like they have money but not like Nat. Kat and gareth have split judging by stories and max is kats dog x

The story with max is so sad I can’t believe their vets to be honest to leave a dog suffering like that. I would guess kidney failure we had it with our German Shepard heart breaking

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Nat is with Dean. Nat is the more polished one and Dean is the silver fox estate agent - they have the dog called Mason.

Kat is (or was) with Gareth, the joiner (who I also think is a bit of alright but that’s my taste haha). Kat is definitely the more realistic down to earth sister. They have the dog Max that is currently unwell.

It does get confusing because of the dogs when they are both well as they are the same breed and same age although not from the same litter.

Reactions: 4
I’m really shocked how long the vets has taken to look into the Maxs problems . They seem to have really dragged their feet over it . Let’s hope they finally get some answers poor mite 😪

Nat is with Dean. Nat is the more polished one and Dean is the silver fox estate agent - they have the dog called Mason.

Kat is (or was) with Gareth, the joiner (who I also think is a bit of alright but that’s my taste haha). Kat is definitely the more realistic down to earth sister. They have the dog Max that is currently unwell.

It does get confusing because of the dogs when they are both well as they are the same breed and same age although not from the same litter.
Lol Thankyou xx. So, Kat, in my opinion has a nice house, possibly the nicer of the 2 & had the after eight eating thing at Xmas? Am I right? 😁

I like them but struggle to watch the stories as every other word is - obviously …. But they all in all they work hard and seem like nice people 😬

Reactions: 3
Aww I’m heartbroken for kat. She is having an horrendous time. I love these two girls, so relatable and they actually do what they say they do. (Clean). I sincer hope better days are on the horizon for them both. They deserve it 💝

Reactions: 5