Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because they got called out for all the fake accounts following them. It may have got them the numbers but it doesn’t give them the interaction from followers they need for getting deals!
Yes they said they were meeting to discuss their account as they were being hidden by Instagram 🤷‍♀️But their followers doubled in a few weeks so definitely something dodgy going on there.... but that being said their account got so bloody boring and bragging 🤢🤢😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t surprise me, I can see it from both sides of coin they put work in to content but they not relatable to the “normal” followers as try to be but then comes across as the bigger, bolder and bragging content. They expected much more from companies, they didn’t get their attention that others got even if other grammers are so low cringy beggars those got the contracts. As for family ? Their families are all grown up as said last week so surly got more time or maybe throwing follies out pram as disco party didn’t get the amount of likes it maybe should have

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow as I could no longer watch the rich sister eye duck herself any longer 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A lot of accounts gained followers by doing something, and then as soon as they get bigger, they stop the content of the thing that gained them followers in the first place and then wonder why people aren’t interested!
---
A lot of accounts gained followers by doing something, and then as soon as they get bigger, they stop the content of the thing that gained them followers in the first place and then wonder why people aren’t interested!
These are just one example. Their content became so very samey and I don’t need to see a boring video over and over again in the spare time I do have!

Reactions: 1
I personally like their content apart from Nat swanning around like a wag. Take that away and the account is great. I’ll be sad to see them go overall but it’s their own doing. When you buy followers it doesn’t work in the long run!

Reactions: 6
I agree... I really liked Kat as she was so down to earth but ‘ I love me who do you love ‘ was just unbearable xx

Reactions: 3
The amount of likes for finale post is like 3k when for content is 100k plus ? L

Reactions: 2
Is it a ploy to drum up more interest for their account? They were posting fairly regularly over the last couple of weeks. I like Kat and do find their tips useful, just didn’t like Nat’s bragging.

Reactions: 5