TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been mentioned on here a few times, but I've just bailed on The Good Place. Watched season 1 a couple of months ago and just watched the first episode of season 2 - it's cleverly done but I realised I just don't really care what happens.

Reactions: 2
It's been mentioned on here a few times, but I've just bailed on The Good Place. Watched season 1 a couple of months ago and just watched the first episode of season 2 - it's cleverly done but I realised I just don't really care what happens.
You lasted longer than i did

Killing Eve
Line of duty

Loved the first couple of each, Just struggled to get Into the last year.

The Vampire Diaries - I got quite invested at first & watched a lot of it but it just got weird & hard to follow. Sex Education I stopped after the first series. I started 13 Reasons Why but it was a no for me. Line of Duty i never got into, or peaky blinders, couldn't keep up with who was who.
Was suggested Good Trouble on BBC iplayer, but bailed after one episode. However about a week later I was bored and gave it a second chance & loved it. Watched about 30 episodes in a week!

The Vampire Diaries - I got quite invested at first & watched a lot of it but it just got weird & hard to follow. Sex Education I stopped after the first series. I started 13 Reasons Why but it was a no for me. Line of Duty i never got into, or peaky blinders, couldn't keep up with who was who.
Was suggested Good Trouble on BBC iplayer, but bailed after one episode. However about a week later I was bored and gave it a second chance & loved it. Watched about 30 episodes in a week!
Line of Duty last two seasons were just? Not the best i bailed too!

Emily in Paris. Absolutely terrible.
unbreakable kimmy Schmidt.
gossip girl - tried countless times but still can’t get past second episode.

Reactions: 3
Omg so many 🤣
Walking dead - got so far but the later seasons were crap.

game of thrones - tried 3 times to watch but every time I’ve failed, also after everyone said the last season was so bad I didn’t see the point

Line of duty - got dull, wanted to keep watching to hear him mention the wee little donkey but didn’t make it that far

Handmaids tale - I did enjoy this, I just stopped watching one day and never put it in again

Outer banks - couldn’t get into it

Emily in Paris - too american

Marcella - haven’t watched the last series and won’t

I’m sure there’s 100s more. If I’m not entertained straight away I switch it off

I tried watching the programme on Netflix about the murdered French woman in Ireland, Sophie. I couldn't get through the first episode, there's so much flannel and floss stretching out the story that I end up not caring. I usually find these kind of programmes an interesting watch and I'm keen to know what happened, the background, the investigation etc but I just felt they were teasing info which they'd reveal later and interviewing every man and his dog who knew her or lived in the town! I'll go read the Wikipedia page rather than sit through 3 hours of that.

Reactions: 9
I tried watching the programme on Netflix about the murdered French woman in Ireland, Sophie. I couldn't get through the first episode, there's so much flannel and floss stretching out the story that I end up not caring. I usually find these kind of programmes an interesting watch and I'm keen to know what happened, the background, the investigation etc but I just felt they were teasing info which they'd reveal later and interviewing every man and his dog who knew her or lived in the town! I'll go read the Wikipedia page rather than sit through 3 hours of that.
Yeah I gave up on this too. Everyone kept telling me how good is was but after the first episode I really didn't care enough to carry on. I hoped Netflix had gotten out of this padded docu-series stage.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I gave up on this too. Everyone kept telling me how good is was but after the first episode I really didn't care enough to carry on. I hoped Netflix had gotten out of this padded docu-series stage.
Same with the Son of Sam documentary. It got so ridiculous. Stopped watching after a few episodes.
I finished the one about the Cecil Hotel, but also found it over the top.

Watched The staircase (or whatever it's called). Way too long, but an interesting watch nonetheless.

Reactions: 3
Same with the Son of Sam documentary. It got so ridiculous. Stopped watching after a few episodes.
I finished the one about the Cecil Hotel, but also found it over the top.

Watched The staircase (or whatever it's called). Way too long, but an interesting watch nonetheless.
Gave up on the Son Of Sam one early on as it was straying into conspiracy stuff and just couldn't be bothered. It's a shame as it's a morbidly interesting case in itself so it didn't need all that.

The Cecil one could have been wrapped up in 10 mins. Parents didn't disclose severity of her mental health to police straight away, she stopped taking her meds during her travels, had an episode whilst in LA, led to a fatal accident

Reactions: 4
Rick and morty this season is really confusing and I don't get whats going on most of the time

Reactions: 1