TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t get past about episode 3 of succession, can’t take to any of the characters.

also gave up on amazons Lord of the rings series. The acting and the story lines where soooo bad.

Reactions: 3
I started Good Omens recently and just wasn't vibing with it. On paper it's my type of show (and I love David Tennant) but it's meant to be a comedy and I laughed once in 3 episodes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
After the Flood. ITV dramas are so far fetched.

Also I haven't been able to stick out any of the Harlan Coben adaptations on Netflix. Love his books, but those dramas are tit!

Reactions: 10
After the Flood. ITV dramas are so far fetched.

Also I haven't been able to stick out any of the Harlan Coben adaptations on Netflix. Love his books, but those dramas are tit!
The latest one seemed particularly abhorrent!

Reactions: 4
I started Good Omens recently and just wasn't vibing with it. On paper it's my type of show (and I love David Tennant) but it's meant to be a comedy and I laughed once in 3 episodes?
I finished it more for the vibes than the plot. Bloody love that theme tune. I don't think it's particularly funny.