Tv recommendations?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I’ll add that to my list ?

I’m halfway through Safe @Jimjam and sitting down to watch more now. I have a theory about what’s going on but will probably be completely wrong
Hate to say it...but you might be right! Depends how your mind works..previous experience and you have watched true crime where some are stranger than fiction!

Reactions: 1
I highly recommend Orphan Black. The best show I've watched in a long time.

Reactions: 2
Hate to say it...but you might be right! Depends how your mind works..previous experience and you have watched true crime where some are stranger than fiction!
I think I’m wrong. Half way through episode 7. I think it’s because the plot is similar to a book I read recently.

I just started watching the Ted Bundy tapes on Netflix. Its good so far if you are interested in that sort of thing.

Reactions: 3
I just started watching the Ted Bundy tapes on Netflix. Its good so far if you are interested in that sort of thing.
I’m going to start that soon. I hope there’s new info though because I’ve been interested in him since I was about 12!

I don't know to much about him other than how normal he was supposed to be but I can see myself wanting to find out everything! I went through a phase of reading countless Jack The Ripper books and freaked myself out. You have probably watched this but The Staircase on Netflix is good.

I don't know to much about him other than how normal he was supposed to be but I can see myself wanting to find out everything! I went through a phase of reading countless Jack The Ripper books and freaked myself out. You have probably watched this but The Staircase on Netflix is good.
Yeah I watched the first 8 episodes when they came out originally. It’s really good

I was wrong about Safe. Didn’t see that coming.

I was thinking it would be a patient or relative. As a book I just read had a surgeon’s daughter that went missing and it turned out to be a patient whose niece’s operation had gone wrong

Parenthood
Brothers & Sisters
One Tree Hill
You (its on Netflix. Only one season so far but I binge watched it and got really into it!)
Grace & Frankie
One Day At A Time
Glow

Parenthood
Brothers & Sisters
One Tree Hill
You (its on Netflix. Only one season so far but I binge watched it and got really into it!)
Grace & Frankie
One Day At A Time
Glow
Does Parenthood have anything to do with the film? That was one of my favourites as a child.

You should be like the perfect programme for me, I have a big fascination with stalkers, but I watched about 4 episodes and got bored. I must try it again.

I started ted bundy this morning. It’s really well done even if you think you know everything about him.

Thank you Mayday. I’ll add those ?

Does Parenthood have anything to do with the film? That was one of my favourites as a child.

You should be like the perfect programme for me, I have a big fascination with stalkers, but I watched about 4 episodes and got bored. I must try it again.

I started ted bundy this morning. It’s really well done even if you think you know everything about him.

Thank you Mayday. I’ll add those ?
I don't think so, but you just reminded me of that film! I may have to rewatch it. It basically followers different members of a family and their families. Kind of like This Is Us but less dramatic/emotional and more feel-good.

I don't think so, but you just reminded me of that film! I may have to rewatch it. It basically followers different members of a family and their families. Kind of like This Is Us but less dramatic/emotional and more feel-good.
That’s ringing a bell with me or I’ve watched something else like it. I can’t think of the name, modern family is all I can think of but it isn’t that.

I’ve not seen the film for years either but I bet I could still quote most of it!

Other old stuff that's good
Scott and Bailey

Yaaaay, so glad to hear! [emoji16] Yes, you'll have lots to choose from! It might even help you fall asleep. His voice works like a charm for me! [emoji23][emoji42]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Have you listened to Corpse Husband? YouTube videos that are similar and great to help you drift off.

Grace and Frankie: I also second this show. I finished the latest season last weekend when there was a snowstorm in my area. It's about two elderly women trying to navigate their lives after their husbands leave them for each other. I didn't think I would like it but its one of those lighthearted feel-good shows. Love the banter between Grace and Frankie. Brianna is everything.

Tidying up w/ Marie Kondo: This is good if you're in a organizing mood or feel the need to purge some stuff in your house. Though I would skip the first episode. That couple was incredibly annoying and grating with constant passive-aggressive "babe" nicknames for each other. It does pick up from there though.

Schitt's Creek: Yes, you're reading the title of the show correctly (like ?). I haven't finished season 4 yet but it's about a wealthy family losing all of their money and force to live out in the middle of nowhere and adapting to their new life. I feel like the seasons have gotten progressively better and Moira is a gem.

You: It's about a stalker finding his next ' true love' and the lengths he'll go to win her over. The episodes are one roller-coaster after another. If you want something that is dark and a thriller, you might enjoy watching this or at least by the end go "wow... wtf did I just watch" and "what is wrong with all of these people?!".