Tv recommendations?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished the third series of ozark on Netflix m and damn, this show is so good and still way underrated. I can’t recommend it highly enough. Admittedly, series 2 was a disappointment but the first and third make it more than worth it.
If you were a breaking bad fan you have to watch it. I actually thought BB was slightly over rated. This is the best thing to come out of it’s legacy. So you don’t have to be into that show to like this because it’s better.
The acting is so great - Jason Bateman and Laura Linney are the big names, and brilliant, but the whole cast are so well chosen. Even the child actors are really good and not annoying. The twists and turns of the plot are cleverly written and really fun to get stuck into in these lockdown times. Do it !

Anyone watching married at first sight Australia? I’m just catching up on the first ep from yesterday. Can’t find a thread of its own and can’t make any yet :)

Anyone watching married at first sight Australia? I’m just catching up on the first ep from yesterday. Can’t find a thread of its own and can’t make any yet :)
Im not yet as I missed it the other night but might have a watch tonight.

Can I trouble the hive mind please? I have binged Unforgotten and Scott and Bailey in the last few weeks. I'm a hankering for more British crime drama. I have done Luther and Line of Duty in the past. I am trying to get into Vera, but for some reason, though it feels like something I should love I am struggling a bit. Can I please have recommendations?

Reactions: 6
Can I trouble the hive mind please? I have binged Unforgotten and Scott and Bailey in the last few weeks. I'm a hankering for more British crime drama. I have done Luther and Line of Duty in the past. I am trying to get into Vera, but for some reason, though it feels like something I should love I am struggling a bit. Can I please have recommendations?

Have you seen The Fall with Gillian Anderson? Highly recommend that going by the shows you’ve listed here I think you would like it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just finished the third series of ozark on Netflix m and damn, this show is so good and still way underrated. I can’t recommend it highly enough. Admittedly, series 2 was a disappointment but the first and third make it more than worth it.
If you were a breaking bad fan you have to watch it. I actually thought BB was slightly over rated. This is the best thing to come out of it’s legacy. So you don’t have to be into that show to like this because it’s better.
The acting is so great - Jason Bateman and Laura Linney are the big names, and brilliant, but the whole cast are so well chosen. Even the child actors are really good and not annoying. The twists and turns of the plot are cleverly written and really fun to get stuck into in these lockdown times. Do it !
Breaking bad fan I am. I am a writer and breaking bad is the perfect TV show so I will watch Ozark now.

Just Watched episode one. The Production is so OTT with the music. Its so irritating the music..
They get straight in and you see a wedding in episode 1 with barely knowing anyone. It reminds me of The Bachelor how it comes across.
There's an attractive Rebekah Vardy lookalike Cheryl who is taller than her hubby and she has flats on.
Anyway its OK I will watch one more episode to test it.
But this first Marriage looks like it won't work at all. She is taller and he seems insecure about that...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1