Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched for a thread on Turtle Creek Lane but couldn't find one, but there must be people on here who have come across this account on Instagram?

I first discovered her a few months ago when she was aggressively advertising her stories and grid posts, and a few of them appeared in my feed. I have honestly never seen an account like it in my life.. I still am trying to process the house, decor, family, everything so would love to chat with anyone else who has seen her and doesn't know what the hell to think of it.

She's got over 400K followers, she lives in Texas and has multiple creepily perfect kids, none of which eat carbs, and a husband who must be outrageously rich. Personal faves for me are the posts where she changes all her Christmas decorations into Valentines trees (??) and her Beauty/Hair highlight where you can see all the crazy tit she does to her too big hair and too white teeth.

If you haven't seen, check it out https://www.instagram.com/turtlecreeklane/ The grid posts and stories are equally insane.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I started following her over Christmas when she popped up on my insta feed.
They’re too perfect. it’s creepy af. Her daughter in law has essentially morphed into one of the family.

Reactions: 16
Yeah she popped up in a sponsered post on my feed so gave her a follow cz she seemed fun, the decor is amazing even if it's not your taste I like all that, think she uses the same plastic surgeon as Caitlyn Jenner??? One eye seems to be frozen and doesn't blink!

I will say I find all the obesity code chat a lot of tit offensive and fat phobic but somehow I just can't look away now!!

Reactions: 8
I started following her over Christmas and I just can’t look away! Her oldest daughter is so annoying she’s ‘on’ all the time if you know what I mean. Looking forward to see what they do for Halloween though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG sorry I went away for a bit and came back to all this! Totally agree with everyone, I’m surprised she doesn’t get more comments (especially with soooo many sponsored posts) from people criticising her but maybe she deletes them all like Hinch.

Yes Tiffany is a grown woman but acts about 12 years old! She does not come across like a married woman, she makes Taylor Swift look like a brazen hussy 😂

She definitely can’t close one eye but maybe she’s thankful for it.. as we all know happiness begins with gratitude 😳🤮😂

She is what I imagine the ultimate stepford wife to be. It is weird how her sons and daughters in law seem to abandon their actual families and just become part of the rest of them. It must be so bizarre to marry into, but they’re loaded so it must come with perks.

The most recent family wedding for example, never seen anything like it, apart from when the Daily Mail cover their regular ‘Russian billionaire’s daughters wedding’ stories aha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The recent thing of her husband learning to ride a unicycle (is that what it was?!) so the kids could watch him fall off but get back on, are these people for real?! Her and the oldest smile so hard it looks like it hurts!

I think she found her thread on reddit, she’ll be here soon!

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s hilarious! I started following her because ultimategirlgang posted about her. Her house at Christmas was insane. However I’m bored of the “unrefined carbs” posts. Show me more wacky house ideas all day long

Reactions: 11
They are mega Mormons so maybe explains some behaviour.
Ive seen comments like this before but I’m not really familiar with Mormons so don’t know exactly what it means, can you expand at all?

The recent thing of her husband learning to ride a unicycle (is that what it was?!) so the kids could watch him fall off but get back on, are these people for real?! Her and the oldest smile so hard it looks like it hurts!

I think she found her thread on reddit, she’ll be here soon!
Oh god what happened there?

It's absolutely bonkers! UGG brought me to her at Christmas and I can't unfollow. 😳

Reactions: 8
Ive seen comments like this before but I’m not really familiar with Mormons so don’t know exactly what it means, can you expand at all?

Oh god what happened there?

There is a Scottish family I follow on YT called Life with Mrs B and they are members of ' church of jesus christ ' and some of the shite she talks about is just mental. Believes god only wants her to wear skirts and dresses 😳 men not allowed beards or anything like that. Not allowed to drink tea or coffee. Hate gay people that kind of thing.

In regards to TCL and her family could explain why all the grown up kids and husbands are all glazed in the eye and follow their parents with the scary forced smiles like children of the corn. Anyone that follows an organised religion is just a bit odd to me, no offense to anyone here

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.