Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know, that’s why I started this thread!
But I am non the wiser 😂

Does anyone know why Tiffany isn’t with her husband right now and is living with her parents..? 🙄 bet he’s right thrilled..
I love TCL, I've followed her for a while, it seems like a total bubble though.
I mean total stepford wives style of life but that house 😍

Tiffany's husband is with them the now they're all together but I'm not sure why they are not in their own place🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
she literally lives in a magical bubble filled with love and bunting and i cant help but love it. Their family are way too close but i just turn a blind eye to everything and wait for the decor stories

Reactions: 7
Is she really shopping for Christmas decor in the midst of a pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know the rules in the US are different but this does not seem essential to me.

I wish I was as rich and organised as her and led a life of no carbs. Unfortunately I'm the complate opposite & then some. Thanks God! I do like watching her videos although the nicey nicey is sometimes swiped past.

Not sure how I came to also follow her daughter-in-law. Jesus her voice and laugh penetrates my ears but still I follow. Maybe in disbelief that anyone can be happy perky and motivated so much.

I've concluded that I'm just a lazy sh*t lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how they got their money? Today’s story showing their Ferrari 😲 Massive house, unlimited spends..... can’t help but follow but I must admit I’m not hating on her. All that money and she uses a $12 bag because she likes it 🤷‍♀️ Fair enough🙂

Just found this so ignore the last question!
6CBB5008-8E6D-4680-8658-A9909EA6A71F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know how they got their money? Today’s story showing their Ferrari 😲 Massive house, unlimited spends..... can’t help but follow but I must admit I’m not hating on her. All that money and she uses a $12 bag because she likes it 🤷‍♀️ Fair enough🙂

Just found this so ignore the last question! View attachment 134840
Oh my goodness - is that their house?

I did wonder what the whole house looked like.

Each time I view her stories, I just think, what a life to live!

A lot of the Mormons I follow seem to live comfortably but this is a whole different level.

She has like a warehouse for all her “decor”.
I’m not gonna lie, I’d love that life 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Just found this so ignore the last question! View attachment 134840
[/QUOTE

I love the house, the kids bedrooms are ridiculous. Those stupid ideas kids have she really made them come true 😂 I want a secret ladder tree in my bedroom now

Reactions: 2
She actually seems like a nice person too. I’m off to give myself a punch in the face, I’m usually a right ole witch on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a nosy on google street view because I was curious about her neighbourhood and if all the houses are like that. Most of them are pretty big and fancy but her back balcony thing that looks out onto ‘turtle creek’ also looks out onto a tennis court or community area she seems to avoid posting 😂 I would say her house is one of the most unique on the street.

I also can’t tell when she’s in her house or when she’s at her ranch. And is the ranch like a 7 building plot? Her land just seems to be endless

I followed her from UGG and honestly it’s like I can’t believe my eyes . Shes like a mythical being. And so so so American 😂

Reactions: 7
Do they all really eat 'no refined carbs'? Wonder if the kids eat like that when they are alone too?
Also i didn't know her son was at U of Chicago, thought he'd be at BYU.
I don't really get all the flogging she does considering the amount of money they have but maybe she enjoys it all and it keeps her busy.

Reactions: 3
I had a nosy on google street view because I was curious about her neighbourhood and if all the houses are like that. Most of them are pretty big and fancy but her back balcony thing that looks out onto ‘turtle creek’ also looks out onto a tennis court or community area she seems to avoid posting 😂 I would say her house is one of the most unique on the street.

I also can’t tell when she’s in her house or when she’s at her ranch. And is the ranch like a 7 building plot? Her land just seems to be endless

I followed her from UGG and honestly it’s like I can’t believe my eyes . Shes like a mythical being. And so so so American 😂
The lake house has a building for each family member as she wanted room for them all to stay with their own family's when older. She did a tour of the " breakfast at Tiffany's" cottage named after her daughter .

From what I can gather they have the lake house estate, the turtle creek house and then a ranch 🤔

Do they all really eat 'no refined carbs'? Wonder if the kids eat like that when they are alone too?
Also i didn't know her son was at U of Chicago, thought he'd be at BYU.
I don't really get all the flogging she does considering the amount of money they have but maybe she enjoys it all and it keeps her busy.
I don't even mind her swipe ups as given she's clearly loaded lots of it is really affordable pieces. The money is obvious but she doesn't seem to ram it down your throat showing off expensive designer bags and shoes. Even when she has a swipe up for a designer item she usually posts a high street similar version and does a real life comparison . I may have bought a few pairs of shoes from her swipe ups 😁

• Wow
Can anyone else not stand the daughter in law, Kimmy? Could she be any more up her MILs hole 🤨 also do her and Steven work or..?

Reactions: 1
She did a tour of the " breakfast at Tiffany's" cottage named after her daughter .
Do you know how I could watch this? I see the words Breakfast and Tiffany’s and I’m interested again.

Also pleasantly surprised to see her mention what’s going on in the US on her stories, didn’t expect her to do it!

I have nothing negative to say, I love her 😂😂😂
This is by no means a hate thread! I started it because I was in awe of it all and wanted to discuss 😂

Reactions: 3
Do you know how I could watch this? I see the words Breakfast and Tiffany’s and I’m interested again.

Also pleasantly surprised to see her mention what’s going on in the US on her stories, didn’t expect her to do it!

This is by no means a hate thread! I started it because I was in awe of it all and wanted to discuss 😂

I think it was Thanksgiving time and they were all at the lake house . Look around then at story highlights.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.