Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why did a burglar ring her doorbell? I don’t think that’s how burglary works...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I kept seeing her pop up in sponsored posts on ig. Weirdly fascinating that she must just love unpacking and repacking boxes.
Constantly changing themes. Massively over the top. A kitchen that’s overly shabby’ and looks like a drawing. Really bizarre, but creepy. Not my cuppa. What a waste of a life... alllllll for the likes. Shame

Reactions: 5
There is a Scottish family I follow on YT called Life with Mrs B and they are members of ' church of jesus christ ' and some of the shite she talks about is just mental. Believes god only wants her to wear skirts and dresses 😳 men not allowed beards or anything like that. Not allowed to drink tea or coffee. Hate gay people that kind of thing.

In regards to TCL and her family could explain why all the grown up kids and husbands are all glazed in the eye and follow their parents with the scary forced smiles like children of the corn. Anyone that follows an organised religion is just a bit odd to me, no offense to anyone here
Very interesting! Thank you for replying :)

I kept seeing her pop up in sponsored posts on ig. Weirdly fascinating that she must just love unpacking and repacking boxes.
Constantly changing themes. Massively over the top. A kitchen that’s overly shabby’ and looks like a drawing. Really bizarre, but creepy. Not my cuppa. What a waste of a life... alllllll for the likes. Shame
Totally agree with you!

I can’t believe the irony of posting every intimate detail of your home online for thousands of people to see and then being shocked when someone tries to break in. Check your privilege you absolute morons 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I started following her over Christmas when she popped up on my insta feed.
They’re too perfect. it’s creepy af. Her daughter in law has essentially morphed into one of the family.
Her daughter in laws voice does my head in lol

Reactions: 3
The kids names make me laugh. They just have that ultra American feel. Stephen Jnr, Tiffany, Tanner, Sam and McKenna Kate 🤣

Aah yes ! Needed this thread in my life.
the creepy ‘kids’ did anyone see their Christmas videos?
They all sat in the back of a trailer riding Around the streets looking at Christmas lights like they were in some sort of parade... just wow ... it’s like they think they are famous and maybe royalty in their community.
Think the mum hires people in to help with balloons. And the creepy family pic like the Brady bunch. I could go on forever

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I found TCL through UGG and I can’t deny I bloody love the them. Not to everyone’s taste I totally get that. I just love how extra they are, but to be fair across seas they do everything bigger and better so I can understand why it might not be to everyone’s taste. I skip past the food things because it isn’t for me but seeing their home transform for each season or holiday I love it!
I LOVED the clue hunt to lead to their puppy too! Exactly what my parents done at Christmas for me and my sister but ours lead us to a new hoover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There Mormon housewives of instagram do a pretty good job at selling that SAHM/homemaker lifestyle if you're into that.

What a life she lives. Must be nice to not have to worry about money.

What am I watching??
I don’t know, that’s why I started this thread!
But I am non the wiser 😂

Does anyone know why Tiffany isn’t with her husband right now and is living with her parents..? 🙄 bet he’s right thrilled..

They have a family theme song for church 💀 with this and the birthday song they sing, I just can’t look away

Last edited:
  • Haha
But I am non the wiser 😂

Does anyone know why Tiffany isn’t with her husband right now and is living with her parents..? 🙄 bet he’s right thrilled..

They have a family theme song for church 💀 with this and the birthday song they sing, I just can’t look away
A FAMILY THEME SONG!!! A. FAMILY. THEME. SONG.

a theme song.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started following her a few weeks ago and genuinely did not know if she was real or if it was someone taking the piss.

• Haha
But I am non the wiser 😂

I thought he was there with her? But they all look the same to be so it could have been her brother 😂.
Also they jumped out and sang the regular happy birthday not their own version when they did that balloon thing, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just that one time and all for the gram

Reactions: 1
I saw him in one picture TCL posted, but then saw Tiffany post on her insta on their wedding anniversary that she missed him..? And thought, why? Haha.

They defo all look the same 💀

I'm actually quite sad if the birthday song was a one time deal.. its the least they could do, keep that tit up for our amusement!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The amount of “family quotes” they have. Do they have a song/quote for every single occasion?

Is it an adorable family tradition or is it creepy af.
I’m inclined to lean towards the latter.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.