True ghost stories 👻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all of your stories. I used to be quite spiritual but my brother died very tragically & I'm so sad he hasn't come to 'visit' or anything. I am not sure what I believe now really.
The only thing I smile at is that on the day of his funeral his friend and I had both bought really some expensive shoes (mine were suede), it was a a brisk but bright day until the hearse came around the corner and there was an almighty downpour. He was a bit of a joker my brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love all of your stories. I used to be quite spiritual but my brother died very tragically & I'm so sad he hasn't come to 'visit' or anything. I am not sure what I believe now really.
The only thing I smile at is that on the day of his funeral his friend and I had both bought really some expensive shoes (mine were suede), it was a a brisk but bright day until the hearse came around the corner and there was an almighty downpour. He was a bit of a joker my brother.
I think that is definitely a message from him, and you never know, he might come back to you again in a time you really need it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When we start the new thread, shall we also include stories we see in the news or elsewhere that people might be interested in? Our own stories are best but I'd hate the see the thread die (pun intended) ? 👻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here is a site I enjoy for creepy/paranormal stories.

Mostly American (and possibly embellished) learned some great turns of phrase 'noped out of there' which I take to mean 'nope I'm not dealing with that!!'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've created a new thread here.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.