Trisha's Transformation #9, I’ve ditched the Scales but not the Sales, don’t come at me in my mails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for finally moving her thread out of health Instagrammers and into the regular shleps section. She is the anti-health Instagrammer.

Reactions: 10
Thank you for finally moving her thread out of health Instagrammers and into the regular shleps section. She is the anti-health Instagrammer.
Shes a home cook who sells tat online, if the Avon catalogue was still going, she’d be schilling that !

Reactions: 9
Does she get paid everytime she says gorgeous and simply on those bleeping videos? There HAS to be a reason she's repeating them over and over again

Reactions: 2
Another episode with the leggings this morning, she's blaming the fabric. Just buy the proper size ffs and stop bateing yourself in to your imaginary size. No one cares what the label says except you !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another episode with the leggings this morning, she's blaming the fabric. Just buy the proper size ffs and stop bateing yourself in to your imaginary size. No one cares what the label says except you !!
Came here to say this. If you split more than one pants maybe the problem isn't the fabric..

Reactions: 10
I could have sworn she's linked the leggings before and that they were the most amazing blah blah... God forgive me but my initial thought was if she went from the leggings being amazing to now splitting them 2 days in a row.... I don't think that's the fabrics fault and has she gained even more weight?

Wear clothes that fit FFS.

Reactions: 7
There was a thread over on reddit a while ago taking about influencers and someone was on about her...said it made them feel uncomfortable that she was in the aldi Christmas booklet when she clearly has an eating disorder....
The beat the bulge line is so redundant at this stage I'm surprised shes still using it....

Christ on a bleeping bike. Just. Size. Up!
She is absolutely squashed into all her clothes can she not see how bad it looks I'd rather size up than walk around with all those rolls on show like the bra the bottoms and the top surely someone related to her can tell her to cop on and buy clothes that actually fit her.

Oh my god....the my butt was popping out video....its actually her stomach so that when she bends over it goes through her legs and comes out the other side!!!If that's not a wake up call...

And she thinks we're gonna think its her butt shes mad!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Oh my god....the my butt was popping out video....its actually her stomach so that when she bends over it goes through her legs and comes out the other side!!!If that's not a wake up call...

I had to go and look it's bigger and bigger that stomach is getting. Then she heads off to Aldi showing pancake mix and chocolate spread....she would be better off to just show herself binging might make for better content.

Reactions: 3
A few things from the stories I agree with the above, just get bigger size or loose mens tshirts, it would be much more comfortable. I feel suffocated just looking at the stories.
Is it just me..I was actually waiting for her to break her toe with the way she was kicking the pads ( I have done it myself when I wasn't using correct technique..hurts like a bastard!)😞.And agree with the above post that mentioned the nutella...for the love of jaysus stay away from it..why cant she just use some fruit!
And why does she keep saying 20years in the industry...she is only 33??

Reactions: 3
Am I actually picking up her stories right? Did she just say she burst not one but 2 pairs of gyms leggings in the last 2 days? And is trying to blame a “fabric change” I would say it’s more the fact she had piled on more weight again and the gym Leggings are prob a 14 so no wonder they burst

That was just disgusting. She is a disgrace, she isn’t losing weight, she isn’t toning up - making fools of the nation she is

Reactions: 4
Am I actually picking up her stories right? Did she just say she burst not one but 2 pairs of gyms leggings in the last 2 days? And is trying to blame a “fabric change” I would say it’s more the fact she had piled on more weight again and the gym Leggings are prob a 14 so no wonder they burst

That was just disgusting. She is a disgrace, she isn’t losing weight, she isn’t toning up - making fools of the nation she is
No, she’s just making a fool of herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.