Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about it, she must be getting surgery or something. She has spoken to “her brands” to say she will be offline - sure why would you do that if just taking a few days off social media - she could have taken fri-mon off and no one would have noticed/cared.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She has “small break” as a highlight on Insta 😂😂😂just go pls no one cares that much about u

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ah here she is some scab harping on about that €8 hairband. Some smoker's croaky voice on her this morning!

Reactions: 4
Can anyone start new thread? My privilege is gone as I set up a new log in 😎
My suggestion below

Trisha’s Transformation #7 Taking a break from taking the mick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The more I think about it, she must be getting surgery or something. She has spoken to “her brands” to say she will be offline - sure why would you do that if just taking a few days off social media - she could have taken fri-mon off and no one would have noticed/cared.
I'd say Meaghers pharmacy will see a sharp drop in sales of bright orange foundation . They will be devo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Penney’s.. but a Penney’s dress for black tie? You need to put the money into a black tie dress or it won’t work, exp with her figure she needs something well cut.
Also black tie is full length, not to the knee.
She’s disgusting- gonna bring back the headband after wearing it on her head for hours and is going to try on the body suit, mangle it around her under carriage and then she said probably return it.
Also, why on so soon after her farewell stories??
Desperate much for the vote? Goes to show how delusional she is to think she’s in with a shot.
Is it possible that she’s getting surgery and bought smaller sizes.. cos the weight falls off initially, she’d defo lose 2 stone in first month?
Cringed looking at the choices. Surely with her following, she could get some stylist to volunteer? Maybe money is tight, but good black dress would be worth spending some money on. Maybe she thinks she'll lose weight again soon? But could be belted after if it actually happened!

Don't understand her choices at all. I've been trying to behave since March (although not so much over the summer, back on it again) and because I'm short, I'm a 6-8...that looks kind of average for petite. NO WAY would I choose those dresses! Just know they'd highlight every lump and bump. They would have been completely out of the question even more back in February when I was more rotund. Skintight and satiny are not her friends.

Still feel quite sorry for her as someone who has yo-yoed a ton. Always felt a bit mortified when I regained, and that was without a social media following.

Maybe she'll get a gastric sleeve or bypass? Band would probably not work - like, I know I would cheat on it, for example. Food is her thing and it's a hard relationship to break. Exercise is fine, but even doing 20K steps isn't going to make much difference. Like, if baseline is 10K and she's adding another 10K, that's only a few hundred calories gained...even best case scenario. How easy is it to eat them back?!? Diet 90% of fat loss and if she's sitting around at home all day, it must be SO SO DIFFICULT not to nibble.

Reactions: 1
Jesus wept she's still posting about the fooking penneys hairband this morning.She's just "noticed" she only paid 3 euro for it so now thinks its a bargain.
She also managed to break off some of the diamanté and is wearing it broken whilst roaring into the camera with the bright orange meaghers foundation on too.

Then she pivots to posting randomly about some letter stamps for kids from penneys (begging a PR job?) before cycling randomly through about 10 crappy ads.

She honestly seems on the brink of a full breakdown. Totally manic. I hope in the background she has people trying to intervene.

• Haha
There is no way that short fits properly, you can see the way it is all gathered up.
Completely. I wish she'd just admit what size she is and buy stuff that fits. I'm super guilty of wanting to squeeze into the smaller number, but it ends up just looking crap. Sometimes you have to just choose the one that actually hangs properly and isn't straitjacket tight.

She has skinny legs, so probably smaller size on the bottom if the "waistband" is under the stomach, but she's a real apple and can't see how she's the size she says she is on top.

Reactions: 4
Im a 14 in penny’s no way this one is a 16 sorry but I can’t picture her in that sparkly black/grey dress (say it in Penney’s yesterday) at all while attempting the splits it was all young ones looking at the dress too when I was there it seems quit short if it’s the same dress I say. She’s only dying to win the book award isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 5
Im a 14 in penny’s no way this one is a 16 sorry but I can’t picture her in that sparkly black/grey dress (say it in Penney’s yesterday) at all while attempting the splits it was all young ones looking at the dress too when I was there it seems quit short if it’s the same dress I say. She’s only dying to win the book award isn’t she 🙄

I was in Penneys earlier and saw the black dress she's planning to wear to the book awards.......... its not a dress for a black tie event. Its that thin sort of velvety material and I imagine won't be very forgiving.

If she didn't want to fork out a lot for a dress she could pick something up in a charity shop - I always find fab dresses there for events, because people tend to wear once and forget about them.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely gagging for that award: “link not working for some people so I’ll post it here”, Jesus Christ she’s shameful

• Haha
She broke the diamonds because of the size of her head it is huge..hairband is under serious pressure.
You have to remember this is the first Christmas since 2019 where everything is open and back to normal so she now has to start showing up to events...
The cheap dresses from Penneys remind me of someone depressed and not looking forward to an event and panic buying a dress you dont like...its like she ran in picked the 2 cheapest dresses and out the door....she has beo coming up as well maybe shes anxious with all these events and nights out that people will see her real size and she cant hide behind a screen.
The silver dress and she worried about her "panani" as she calls it on show.. she needs shapewear and a loose dress but chooses tight dresses with no shapewear.

Reactions: 9
I was in Penneys earlier and saw the black dress she's planning to wear to the book awards.......... its not a dress for a black tie event. Its that thin sort of velvety material and I imagine won't be very forgiving.

If she didn't want to fork out a lot for a dress she could pick something up in a charity shop - I always find fab dresses there for events, because people tend to wear once and forget about them.
She could have ordered a fab few occasion dresses on Shein once she was invited, the quality has improved. I’ve had 3 lovely dresses delivered for winter weddings 🤷‍♀️

She broke the diamonds because of the size of her head it is huge..hairband is under serious pressure.
You have to remember this is the first Christmas since 2019 where everything is open and back to normal so she now has to start showing up to events...
The cheap dresses from Penneys remind me of someone depressed and not looking forward to an event and panic buying a dress you dont like...its like she ran in picked the 2 cheapest dresses and out the door....she has beo coming up as well maybe shes anxious with all these events and nights out that people will see her real size and she cant hide behind a screen.
The silver dress and she worried about her "panani" as she calls it on show.. she needs shapewear and a loose dress but chooses tight dresses with no shapewear.
If it’s the same dress I say and I think it is, it is extremely tight and fitting on Id say not to mention short.

Ah here she is some scab harping on about that €8 hairband. Some smoker's croaky voice on her this morning!
If she's whinging about a hairband for €8 would she even pay for the gastric band? Black tie event dress from penneys- she's begging to be spon'd by simply be or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she's whinging about a hairband for €8 would she even pay for the gastric band? Black tie event dress from penneys- she's begging to be spon'd by simply be or something

I'd say she'd be waiting - and before anyone says anything it's not because of her size - she lacks decorum. I know plenty of country women that are classy and have that country charm and it has its place, she lacks it. She's boisterous and loud and brash and could really benefit from some PR advice on conducting yourself, yes there's a lot to be said for being "relatable" but she's always just a bit too much. She doesn't need to change herself, she just needs to react to her situations accordingly, and particularly over the last few days she seems to be a liability- I do hope she's getting some solid support behind the scenes because she appears to be spiralling.

I'd actually love to see her succeed, I originally started following her because I was in awe of what she was alluding to do.... 2/3 years and the discovery of this tattle thread later I realise she's done nothing and is stuck in the same sponcon cycles as the rest of them. Nothing relatable or inspiring about it at all.

Reactions: 7
She won't wear a full length dress because she always shows off her muscular legs because they show a level of fitness and are the slimmest part of her. But in that case she definitely should've forked out for a very high quality occasion dress if she wasn't going to wear full length to a black tie event.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.