Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone has anything to ask Trisha now is a good time as she is asking people to shoot her dm’s :) The way she goes on really drives me crazy - but I can’t stop watching.
She's looking for the secondary schools to get in touch. Is she going to start trying to get gigs lecturing them on how to exercise/eat well?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus if she gets that gig I'm writing to every secondary school in Ireland over how much of a disgrace it is!!! She CANNOT go around and lecture children on how to exercise and eat well. It would be the biggest piss take!

Reactions: 14
Jesus if she gets that gig I'm writing to every secondary school in Ireland over how much of a disgrace it is!!! She CANNOT go around and lecture children on how to exercise and eat well. It would be the biggest piss take!
oh my god... that simply cannot happen.... she is really taking the pis& now!!

Reactions: 5
I think she might be doing cooking demos … surely be to God she wouldn’t try and talk about diet and exercise… if she does it’s a pure copy of doireann gerargthy with the young teens… what a disgrace Trisha is

Reactions: 4
If there is no shame in weight gain why does Trisha filter photos … she really needs to stop the BS preaching … if she loves walking so much why is she constantly avoiding it

Reactions: 10
At least pretend to be happy going out walking 😂 mortified for her...car crash stuff 🙄

Reactions: 2
You can see engagement already reducing. Only 88 ‘go girl’ comments on that latest wallowing post.
She’s only about the dollars. Taste of dublin, Tipperary water and meaghers pharmacy.
Prepping some recipes for the Aldi Christmas magazine no doubt also 🤬🤬
Her page really should be renamed. Trisha cooks and schills

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You can see engagement already reducing. Only 88 ‘go girl’ comments on that latest wallowing post.
She’s only about the dollars. Taste of dublin, Tipperary Up water and meaghers pharmacy.
Prepping some recipes for the Aldi Christmas magazine no doubt also 🤬🤬
Her page really should be renamed. Trisha cooks and schills
"go girl comments" 😂😂😂 so funny...
Yes I totally agree! They started going down after she brought out 21 day reset book... Trisha's resets last 1 hour I'd say

Reactions: 9
She's such a spoofer. We re back to the lovin boxin and focussing on my steps and my 5ks this weekend. Shes the very person who has to show us everything, so i actually believe the only time she does 5k or above is if she shows it on the watch. Which she does only very occasionally. LETS RESET NOW and get to it. I mean we all do it ..... have the takeaway and not bother doing the gym tonight. But we all aren't selling ourselves as a lifestyle/cooking/fitness guru whilst being obviously obese and sporadically active.

I unfollowed her about 2 years ago. She annoyed the life out of me. Saw her on tv the other night - she's still the same weight. Nothing has changed. All the pulling and puffing in the gym with her belly beating her knees - did very little for her.

She’s getting bigger by the day … no gym sessions with the last few weeks … how do the trainers put up with her…

Reactions: 5
I followed Trisha for a while but lost interest when she became all about #ads

I'd like to understand the dishonesty about the weight loss if anyone wants to share more about it? It looks like she lost some at the beginning and Ive seen her "reset" numerous times... what's the weight loss lie? I haven't seen recently what size she claims to be

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.