Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting bigger by the day … no gym sessions with the last few weeks … how do the trainers put up with her…
no publicity is worth being linked to this fraud. I wouldn’t be adding unit cork to a list of gyms to visit when down there for a walk in session tbh

Reactions: 3
I followed Trisha for a while but lost interest when she became all about #ads

I'd like to understand the dishonesty about the weight loss if anyone wants to share more about it? It looks like she lost some at the beginning and Ive seen her "reset" numerous times... what's the weight loss lie? I haven't seen recently what size she claims to be
Ah have a look at her posts! Comedy gold 😂
She roared all last year about drinking water, walking and eating well.
She then admitted in January she ate her way thru 2020, which is fine, pandemic etc
BUT few weeks later, new book out about resetting (so written while she was comfort eating) and she’s basically lost no more weight, while earning a fortune as a weight loss guru 🤷‍♀️
Resets every 5 days on average now.
Admits secret eating, wallowing post with throwback photos and feeds off the ‘go girl’ posts and repeat 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah have a look at her posts! Comedy gold 😂
She roared all last year about drinking water, walking and eating well.
She then admitted in January she ate her way thru 2020, which is fine, pandemic etc
BUT few weeks later, new book out about resetting (so written while she was comfort eating) and she’s basically lost no more weight, while earning a fortune as a weight loss guru 🤷‍♀️
Resets every 5 days on average now.
Admits secret eating, wallowing post with throwback photos and feeds off the ‘go girl’ posts and repeat 🤬
Thank you!! Now with a better understanding going back through the threads I can have a laugh too. I have some knowledge of addiction (former smoker, still get tempted when I smell it 15 years later) so a part of me could understand binge eating being a difficult beast to overcome.... BUT writing a weight loss book while she was gaining weight??? What the actual eff??? No wonder people are so angry. How are people buying the second book if she admitted this??? I did see it was a best seller. Wow some people are really, really dumb!

Reactions: 10
Thank you!! Now with a better understanding going back through the threads I can have a laugh too. I have some knowledge of addiction (former smoker, still get tempted when I smell it 15 years later) so a part of me could understand binge eating being a difficult beast to overcome.... BUT writing a weight loss book while she was gaining weight??? What the actual eff??? No wonder people are so angry. How are people buying the second book if she admitted this??? I did see it was a best seller. Wow some people are really, really dumb!
Just look at the photo on the front of the cover and look at her actual size … don’t know how she has the cheek to be selling a book with a cover like that… she has never been or never will be that size

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t Trish be better joining some sort of weight loss programme with a bit of accountability? Neighbor of mine has lost 7 stone in a year, no fuss, hard work of course but she is eating very healthily, nothing dramatic.

Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t Trish be better joining some sort of weight loss programme with a bit of accountability? Neighbor of mine has lost 7 stone in a year, no fuss, hard work of course but she is eating very healthily, nothing dramatic.
she won't be able to sell her books if she's following somebody else's programme! Her priorities are all wrong. If weight loss was top of her priority list there are so many options available to her. But being an influencer, money, flogging shite, getting freebies are all ahead of her weightloss at the mo

Reactions: 8
she won't be able to sell her books if she's following somebody else's programme! Her priorities are all wrong. If weight loss was top of her priority list there are so many options available to her. But being an influencer, money, flogging shite, getting freebies are all ahead of her weightloss at the mo
Yes I agree, presume the free loading won’t last forever though....

Reactions: 4
Just look at the photo on the front of the cover and look at her actual size … don’t know how she has the cheek to be selling a book with a cover like that… she has never been or never will be that size
If the people buying the book can't see that she's not that size then I can't feel sorry for them for wasting their money buying it.

No money to be made in that

• Haha
Jesus if she gets that gig I'm writing to every secondary school in Ireland over how much of a disgrace it is!!! She CANNOT go around and lecture children on how to exercise and eat well. It would be the biggest piss take!
Well if she gets that gig she’ll be needing a transformation before going in, children especially teens are brutally honest and will say what they see!

Reactions: 6
She is like a 12 year old me who can drive...my life was my bedroom, buying things to decorate it, pretending it was an apartment, buying nice beauty stuff and doing me skin, playing with make up, doing some baking in my parents kitchen. It's so out of touch with a grown up life. Move out, grow up, act like an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it was friday she said she was gonna spemd the weekend focusing on her 5ks. Not a word about it since and now she says shes off on hols next week. wasnt she just away on hol/break ? now shes sending marty guilfoyle signed copybof her book ? cause u know marty guilfoyle needs her to teach him how to train/lose weight/eat well ! She has some notion of herself. id be embarassed sending that book to anyone never mind a fella with the body amd obvious dedication to healthy living he has!

Reactions: 7
She needs to be accountable to someone who is professional and will give her a roadmap with a professional cap on. I feel that she’s probably emotionally using the friendship card with the pt’s that she’s had which is probably hard for them to switch over to the professional side of the relationship.

She needs to be accountable to someone who is professional and will give her a roadmap with a professional cap on. I feel that she’s probably emotionally using the friendship card with the pt’s that she’s had which is probably hard for them to switch over to the professional side of the relationship.
Not saying everyone needs to be accountable to someone, as I know people are well capable of doing it themselves. I have to be accountable to my online coach as I was constantly ‘resetting’ on my own. She needs to be giving boxes to tick and her job is to nail them. Not finding holes to put the nail in around the box which is what she’s always doing. And she needs to get offline and figure herself out.

Reactions: 2
No 5k's, no gym, no showing her food or any prep.... its beyond a joke.... mattresses and face masks 🙄

She's right when she said there's no shame in gaining weight but if you're flogging a weight loss book you'd be mortified!

Reactions: 5
No way she will be able to do 20,000 steps a day for the whole month of Sept. She can't do 5km a day. She can't seem to stick to a routine for more that a couple of days at a time. She needs to get herself a personal trainer that will kick her butt into touch. Selling the 21 day reset that she can't even follow herself.

Reactions: 9
Hey guy's I'm new here & loving it.I agree her diet is terrible for someone who has books out & is apparently a diet & fitness influencer she shows us how bad her diet is,the kinder bars etc but just wondering how do people know she doesn't do the walks? Do people who know & live near her know she doesn't or what's the story?

We did a steps challenge with our GAA club and we all tried to do 20K steps a day and my god it was so hard and it was only 2 weeks long! I’d exercise every day too so don’t know how she’s going to manage it

Reactions: 6
Hey guy's I'm new here & loving it.I agree her diet is terrible for someone who has books out & is apparently a diet & fitness influencer she shows us how bad her diet is,the kinder bars etc but just wondering how do people know she doesn't do the walks? Do people who know & live near her know she doesn't or what's the story?
If she does any kind of walk she photographs every detail including her Fitbit steps. When no walk, radio silence. Or ‘I’ll do it later’ 🤷‍♀️
And then you know, no weight loss 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.