Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so basic, hasn’t a clue about lots of things. Some of the recent things she has put up in her stories has led me to question her intelligence, the one about explaining the calories in the sugar-laden yogurt she had and her tutorial on how to prepare a revive-active .... madness!

Reactions: 10
She is so basic, hasn’t a clue about lots of things. Some of the recent things she has put up in her stories has led me to question her intelligence, the one about explaining the calories in the sugar-laden yogurt she had and her tutorial on how to prepare a revive-active .... madness!
I can't get over her questioning the calories I thought we all knew and could read on to figure it out 😂

Reactions: 10
Read the label carefully to check the calories omg I'm doing that since 2nd class.
She is lost in health and fitness.
If she was with slimming world that would be her niche,if she studied nutrition she'd have that...but I dont know she just sort of coasts along...
Shes very childish and immature,she never really speaks from the heart and sincerely on a topic either like depression or anxiety.
It's all an act to earn money.

Reactions: 8
Recommending these toxic Teflon coated pans 😷 coincidently Ursula Walsh was posting about them too today but from a different angle
There's been numerous studies that have concluded there is no leaching during the cooking process (https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02652030500183474?src=recsys&#.VMF7P0ve0ds, such as this one). It was the same in the 70s when they (falsely) linked aluminium pans to alzheimers.

If the posts you mention were about, say vaccinations, people would be up in arms. As always, do your own research and don't believe everything someone tells you on Instagram, take it with a pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I understand Teflon is now banned in the EU - these may be non stick from other materials, but highly unlikely to be Teflon in fairness; Tefal stopped using PFOA ages ago: https://www.tefal.com/cookware-commitments
No, Teflon (PTFE) isn’t banned, PFOA is banned. PFOA is actually still used in the manufacture of PTFE. PTFE can breakdown at high temperatures and can release fumes that may be dangerous if inhaled. There’s a reason there is a warning not to overheat them when cooking. Who here monitors the temperature their pan is reaching during cooking to make sure it isn’t exceeding the recommended safe temperature?

There's been numerous studies that have concluded there is no leaching during the cooking process (https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02652030500183474?src=recsys&#.VMF7P0ve0ds, such as this one). It was the same in the 70s when they (falsely) linked aluminium pans to alzheimers.

If the posts you mention were about, say vaccinations, people would be up in arms. As always, do your own research and don't believe everything someone tells you on Instagram, take it with a pinch of salt.
I do do my own research thanks 👍🏻 🙄 try not to be so patronising, I was well aware of the concerns around these chemicals well before I’d ever heard of Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She couldn’t see it through last October’s challenge
Will she show her weekly step count this time 🤷‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 3
Petition to get Trishas thread moved out of "health Instagrammers" section coz she's the unhealthiest person out there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How is she going to do 20,000 steps a day in September!? That's a crazy target.

And no gym sessions booked 😳

Organisation is half the battle 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
If anyone has anything to ask Trisha now is a good time as she is asking people to shoot her dm’s :) The way she goes on really drives me crazy - but I can’t stop watching.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.