Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so conflicted about Trisha and her presence on social media. I believe that she is struggling so much in her weight loss. As someone who is in the (life-time) phase of weight loss maintenance, I know how hard and relentless it can be when the struggle around weight gain (whatever the reason for it is) is front and centre every day. Whenever I would lose a significant amount of weight, some people would treat me differently. This was probably a combination of interest on their part as to how I was losing it, or a better mood on my part and being more open to engage with people socially. This proved to be disastrous for me in that when I started to gain weight again, I withdrew from those people as I don’t know how to handle the contrast between being congratulated on losing weight and feeling that there was an awkwardness because I was visibly getting bigger. It was really hard to deal with. I feel that Trisha is there now. My heart goes out to her on that level: whatever the reason is for her inability to lose weight, she has brought an awful lot of eyes on her and that must be pressure filled on top of everything else. However, this does not excuse the manipulation and absolute brazenness of her coming on sm every day and representing herself as some kind of lifestyle/weight loss guru and selling, selling, selling. Setting up questions (today’s being about walking) for no other reason than it prompting the fitness app and the watch and the shoes etc. Enough.
The trouble is that she can’t lose (pardon the pun). If she gets back on track at some point and does the things she says she is doing (but is not) then she will look as if she knows what she is doing and her books (please, not another one) will sell. If not, if she goes back to where she started, then she will always have the reason of addiction/ injury/ whatever it is she struggles with and that will be the sympathy getter for her. The majority of people who follow her on insta are not really paying attention. They give her likes and comments but don’t really see her and if they do, still give her the odd generic motivational comment. All I can do is vote with my unfollow and hope that she becomes honest with herself and does the right thing which is to stop lying about her life. Admitting that things were not going well (after the fact) but that she has now “reset” etc., does not help anyone. Weight loss is hard enough without the amount of mis-information and terrible advice she gives. She should not be considered an inspiration to anyone.
I’ll send to her on my account if you’d agree?

Reactions: 5
I’ll send to her on my account if you’d agree?
I don’t want to address her directly (partly because she would probably delete it anyway) but also because I don’t want her to say that she is being targeted. I know that that is not the intention of sending it to her account but my post is mainly to get it off my mind and to try to add my viewpoint to what I consider to be an escalation in her behaviour and what it looks like to me and again, how she needs to stop with the manipulation and lies that go along with it. Thank you, I appreciate you asking.

Reactions: 16
I w finally figure it out … she’s got a dog called 5K and she walks him to the gate every morning!!😂 that’s the only way she does 5K

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think
I feel so conflicted about Trisha and her presence on social media. I believe that she is struggling so much in her weight loss. As someone who is in the (life-time) phase of weight loss maintenance, I know how hard and relentless it can be when the struggle around weight gain (whatever the reason for it is) is front and centre every day. Whenever I would lose a significant amount of weight, some people would treat me differently. This was probably a combination of interest on their part as to how I was losing it, or a better mood on my part and being more open to engage with people socially. This proved to be disastrous for me in that when I started to gain weight again, I withdrew from those people as I don’t know how to handle the contrast between being congratulated on losing weight and feeling that there was an awkwardness because I was visibly getting bigger. It was really hard to deal with. I feel that Trisha is there now. My heart goes out to her on that level: whatever the reason is for her inability to lose weight, she has brought an awful lot of eyes on her and that must be pressure filled on top of everything else. However, this does not excuse the manipulation and absolute brazenness of her coming on sm every day and representing herself as some kind of lifestyle/weight loss guru and selling, selling, selling. Setting up questions (today’s being about walking) for no other reason than it prompting the fitness app and the watch and the shoes etc. Enough.
The trouble is that she can’t lose (pardon the pun). If she gets back on track at some point and does the things she says she is doing (but is not) then she will look as if she knows what she is doing and her books (please, not another one) will sell. If not, if she goes back to where she started, then she will always have the reason of addiction/ injury/ whatever it is she struggles with and that will be the sympathy getter for her. The majority of people who follow her on insta are not really paying attention. They give her likes and comments but don’t really see her and if they do, still give her the odd generic motivational comment. All I can do is vote with my unfollow and hope that she becomes honest with herself and does the right thing which is to stop lying about her life. Admitting that things were not going well (after the fact) but that she has now “reset” etc., does not help anyone. Weight loss is hard enough without the amount of mis-information and terrible advice she gives. She should not be considered an inspiration to anyone.
I think you hit the nail on the head. It is unreal how differently people treat an overweight person when they loss weight. I speak from experience.

Reactions: 6
She no more went out and got her steps today, she is such a liar, I hope people can start seeing through her soon
What that 6 o'clock show like, I live abroad so don't know, I honestly don't know why any TV show would have her on

Reactions: 7
She no more went out and got her steps today, she is such a liar, I hope people can start seeing through her soon
What that 6 o'clock show like, I live abroad so don't know, I honestly don't know why any TV show would have her on
Not a chance she did any steps. One min she was filming baking bread, then prepping onions, then grocery shopping, and suddenly 'oh i got my steps in'....yet conveniently didn't manage to film any of it.
I mean why lie... fair enough she had a busy morning . if I have a shitload to do in prep for a trip to Dublin for an evening appointment...id probably forgo the sweaty 5k walk too, time just gets away from you. So just say that!
She's so disingenuous. She should be a size 4 with the frenetic way she portrays her daily routine It's all GO GO GO BUSY BUSY BUSY.

Reactions: 9
Lovely sentimental little trip down memory lane, wow some engaging and genuine content for once…… aaaaand here’s a link to my book 🙄 of course she wouldn’t have gone to all that effort with the photos and captions unless it was to flog her book 💰💰💰 little greedy guts Trisha

Reactions: 7
Lovely sentimental little trip down memory lane, wow some engaging and genuine content for once…… aaaaand here’s a link to my book 🙄 of course she wouldn’t have gone to all that effort with the photos and captions unless it was to flog her book 💰💰💰 little greedy guts Trisha
She looks the same as she did in her before pics. No way would I spent a red cent on her book when she's such a fraud. At least own your weight gain Trisha.

Just leaving these here
Screenshot_20210731_084954.jpg

She looks the same as she did in her before pics. No way would I spent a red cent on her book when she's such a fraud. At least own your weight gain Trisha.
In her gym videos she is the same size as the pics of herself in the chef gear. No difference in her at all. Looking through her grid there are lots of filtered and photoshopped pics. The only true reflection of her size is in her gym videos.

Attachments

How many times can she regurgitate the same ole story 😳🙄 her ‘cooking’ leaves a lot to be desired & I am not a good cook myself for my hubby or us!

She made a sandwich on the 6 o clock show, some skill shown but a sandwich, spoke about her book and Aldi. Real reason she was there

• Haha
The 6 o' clock show must pull in extra viewers when she is on they have her on so often.

Reactions: 3
Just leaving these hereView attachment 689076

In her gym videos she is the same size as the pics of herself in the chef gear. No difference in her at all. Looking through her grid there are lots of filtered and photoshopped pics. The only true reflection of her size is in her gym videos.
The only difference between her grid pics and her old cheffing pics is angles and editing which she can control as she takes the selfies herself. Candid pics and videos from the gym tell a very different story

Reactions: 10
She made a sandwich on the 6 o clock show, some skill shown but a sandwich, spoke about her book and Aldi. Real reason she was there
yeah she did...she steamed salmon at home and mixed it with cream cheese and put it on a slice pf brown bread in studio. Then she bizarrely taught us how to cut the pith off a slice of lemon like she'd reinvented the wheel. Having said that i think she comes over much better on tv than on her insta. shes not nearly as silly or cocky.
Can she not go to Dublin though without stopping off in a service station for a snack. unless i have to refuel not a chance im stopping. She seems to use it as an excuse to eat shite .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The 6 o' clock show must pull in extra viewers when she is on they have her on so often.
Nope it would be a paid segment by Aldi. If it wasn't Aldi guaranteed you'd have neven mcguire with Dunnes or something. Nada to do with views, all to do with money and contractual slots.

Reactions: 8
I thought she came across poor enough… the female presenter had to prompt her with questions… I mean would anyone seriously not know how to throw a bit of salmon on brown bread… I noticed the huge chunk she cut off the bread… clearly she has no idea of portion size

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.