Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday- of course she bought and ate the bleeping hello snack. She only posted to pretend about calories in case someone saw her having a party for one in her car. Same with the giant fulfill bar and shop wraps/sandwiches. Zero prep on day 2 of reset. An absolute joke

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm actually sick of her telling people just to reset.

No. If you keep breaking the plan you're on, binge eating, stopping an exercise program then you need proper professional help. Clearly if you can't stick with then the plan isn't correct or sustainable for you or you need outside help, you can't just "reset".

Reactions: 21
Having porridge for dinner with what just happens to be professionally staged photography :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Ah lads now the banana with peanut butter dipped in chocolate and cornflakes she's losing it and says on it beat the bulge deluded id say she ate the whole thing may as well of had a Mars bar

Reactions: 7
Ah lads now the banana with peanut butter dipped in chocolate and cornflakes she's losing it and says on it beat the bulge deluded id say she ate the whole thing may as well of had a Mars bar
She needs to beat the bulge herself big time nevermind shouting at everyone to do so, looked at her gym stories earlier & she looks to be just getting bigger & bigger, she is such a fraud & sooner people start copping on the sooner the better

For someone who's in the gym with a PT I don't see much protein in her diet for muscle growth , I go to a PT 3 times a week and all I hear from him when I walk out is protein , protein and more protein. Hit those targets... I consume roughly 1600 kcals a day and I'd be arsed if I was wasting them on processed ham and a crappy yoghurt. Nothing substantial about that.

Reactions: 10
I am not knocking Trisha for her size, I have quite a bit to loss myself. However, if I was shouting at people and flogging a book on weight loss I would be mortified at that video

Reactions: 5
I'd say Trisha is someone who thinks she can eat whatever she wants once she exercises. She has definitely piled on the weight since Jan. Say when she posted the pic of herself with all the pounds of butter that was the amount she had piled on not lost.

• Haha
Those tight tops she wears do nothing for her either and surely they can’t be comfortable when she’s exercising. She needs to go up a few sizes

Reactions: 4
She makes me cringe so much when she is in the gym 😩 ...she thinks she is Rocky Bilboa and just loves being filmed! ... but what is the point of her belting things at the gym when she stuffs her face at home?! Pointless and cringe videos

Reactions: 9
She makes me cringe so much when she is in the gym 😩 ...she thinks she is Rocky Bilboa and just loves being filmed! ... but what is the point of her belting things at the gym when she stuffs her face at home?! Pointless and cringe videos
The aggression really stands out !

Reactions: 3
Those tight tops she wears do nothing for her either and surely they can’t be comfortable when she’s exercising. She needs to go up a few sizes
Ah would you stop. Sure obviously she could have sized down. Isn’t that the case with everything she buys :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel so conflicted about Trisha and her presence on social media. I believe that she is struggling so much in her weight loss. As someone who is in the (life-time) phase of weight loss maintenance, I know how hard and relentless it can be when the struggle around weight gain (whatever the reason for it is) is front and centre every day. Whenever I would lose a significant amount of weight, some people would treat me differently. This was probably a combination of interest on their part as to how I was losing it, or a better mood on my part and being more open to engage with people socially. This proved to be disastrous for me in that when I started to gain weight again, I withdrew from those people as I don’t know how to handle the contrast between being congratulated on losing weight and feeling that there was an awkwardness because I was visibly getting bigger. It was really hard to deal with. I feel that Trisha is there now. My heart goes out to her on that level: whatever the reason is for her inability to lose weight, she has brought an awful lot of eyes on her and that must be pressure filled on top of everything else. However, this does not excuse the manipulation and absolute brazenness of her coming on sm every day and representing herself as some kind of lifestyle/weight loss guru and selling, selling, selling. Setting up questions (today’s being about walking) for no other reason than it prompting the fitness app and the watch and the shoes etc. Enough.
The trouble is that she can’t lose (pardon the pun). If she gets back on track at some point and does the things she says she is doing (but is not) then she will look as if she knows what she is doing and her books (please, not another one) will sell. If not, if she goes back to where she started, then she will always have the reason of addiction/ injury/ whatever it is she struggles with and that will be the sympathy getter for her. The majority of people who follow her on insta are not really paying attention. They give her likes and comments but don’t really see her and if they do, still give her the odd generic motivational comment. All I can do is vote with my unfollow and hope that she becomes honest with herself and does the right thing which is to stop lying about her life. Admitting that things were not going well (after the fact) but that she has now “reset” etc., does not help anyone. Weight loss is hard enough without the amount of mis-information and terrible advice she gives. She should not be considered an inspiration to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
[QUOTE="JJJ1234, post: 5781814, member: ]Weight loss is hard enough without the amount of mis-information and terrible advice she gives. She should not be considered an inspiration to anyone.
[/QUOTE]

Mike drop for this post. You win the thread JJJ1234 !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel so conflicted about Trisha and her presence on social media. I believe that she is struggling so much in her weight loss. As someone who is in the (life-time) phase of weight loss maintenance, I know how hard and relentless it can be when the struggle around weight gain (whatever the reason for it is) is front and centre every day. Whenever I would lose a significant amount of weight, some people would treat me differently. This was probably a combination of interest on their part as to how I was losing it, or a better mood on my part and being more open to engage with people socially. This proved to be disastrous for me in that when I started to gain weight again, I withdrew from those people as I don’t know how to handle the contrast between being congratulated on losing weight and feeling that there was an awkwardness because I was visibly getting bigger. It was really hard to deal with. I feel that Trisha is there now. My heart goes out to her on that level: whatever the reason is for her inability to lose weight, she has brought an awful lot of eyes on her and that must be pressure filled on top of everything else. However, this does not excuse the manipulation and absolute brazenness of her coming on sm every day and representing herself as some kind of lifestyle/weight loss guru and selling, selling, selling. Setting up questions (today’s being about walking) for no other reason than it prompting the fitness app and the watch and the shoes etc. Enough.
The trouble is that she can’t lose (pardon the pun). If she gets back on track at some point and does the things she says she is doing (but is not) then she will look as if she knows what she is doing and her books (please, not another one) will sell. If not, if she goes back to where she started, then she will always have the reason of addiction/ injury/ whatever it is she struggles with and that will be the sympathy getter for her. The majority of people who follow her on insta are not really paying attention. They give her likes and comments but don’t really see her and if they do, still give her the odd generic motivational comment. All I can do is vote with my unfollow and hope that she becomes honest with herself and does the right thing which is to stop lying about her life. Admitting that things were not going well (after the fact) but that she has now “reset” etc., does not help anyone. Weight loss is hard enough without the amount of mis-information and terrible advice she gives. She should not be considered an inspiration to anyone.
I feel like you should copy and paste this to Trisha, not that she'd listen..but this is excellent 🙌

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.