Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the next book surely ?!

how to reset a reset, after a failed reset during another reset
How to reset your reset without resetting

By

Resetia McResetted

(Edited by Resetor O'Resetted)
(Illustrations by Boundry O'witches-MacWitches)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone must of asked does she not count her fruit and veg calories she doesn't seem to understand calorie counting

Reactions: 4
I can't believe people are taking advice on food from someone who is still morbidly obese.

Reactions: 13
How to reset your reset without resetting

By

Resetia McResetted

(Edited by Resetor O'Resetted)
(Illustrations by Boundry O'witches-MacWitches)
With special corporate PowerPoint slides called "if you cannot reset just press the off button"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chapter 67 : How to avoid resetting

antibiotics
Hot weather
Cold weather
Inbetween weather
Fall down the stairs
Car trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it would be helpful if she explained more about binge eating disorder because we all have bad days/weeks where we eat more biscuits or whatever but it doesn’t seem to equate to throwing out the baby with the bath water the way Trisha does. There must be more to it than just not doing your walks and drinking a few glasses of bubbly at the weekend. It would actually be helpful/ interesting to know more about the disorder because there’s not as much knowledge around it the way there is with anorexia or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah she's full of tit lads....she's back on this morning saying she's just done her boxing AND weights session yet she's wearing the same heavy sweatshirt from her walk yesterday. So , if she wore it for a 6k speed walk last night it would be manky sweaty....who would put it back on this morn to go to the gym, or are we expected to believe she had gym /boxing this morning , showered, and then put on her sweaty top from her walk ?? Id say she hasn't as much as walked from the car to the house since she returned from Dublin !
so i posted this on july 8th after her 6k walk the day before. and tonight she says she hasnt been walking since she started the gym. so she literally faked going on a 6k walk and filmed afterwards as if she was knackered from it and loving in. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE LYING FRAUD.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can't believe people are taking advice on food from someone who is still morbidly obese.
1800 calories a day personally I think that's way too many if all she does is a 5k walk she won't lose weight she put her dinner up also had 2 yogurts everything today was carb loaded

Reactions: 1
1800 calories a day personally I think that's way too many if all she does is a 5k walk she won't lose weight she put her dinner up also had 2 yogurts everything today was carb loaded
It's probably too low for long term loss.

She is a heavy weight and tk healthily lose weight needs to take approx 200 cals under that per day. If not, where does she go when ahe has lost weight and her body requires less cals? 1200? A toddler needs more than 1200

BMR calculators are available for free, myfitness pal and the likes are sr skewed and promote eatin disorders

Reactions: 6
It’s just another manic reset Monday! Woah woah
Wish it was Sunday, woah woah, cause that’s my cheat day, woah woah, my don’t have to run day…

Now you will all be humming the bangles for the rest of the day👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.