Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the last few stories I'm half expecting her to announce she's a brand ambassador for some chocolate bar next...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will she ever go away with the preaching about chocolate and crisps . She can barely talk to herself about these issues . I said this here previously but my company had a wellness talk . If it was trisha I genuinely wouldn't have turned up . I have some morals

Reactions: 8
I’m very peed of with today’s stories from St Trisha. The preaching she’s doing today, she needs to practise what she preaches herself. “The food you eat in secret you’re wearing in public”. Horse tit Trisha. Don’t preach at people when you are struggling yourself. If you followed your own advice you would have reached a healthy weight two years ago. Joking about people eating loads of chocolate next week in their car and hiding the wrappers, not everyone does that Trisha. Maybe you do, that’s fine but don’t normalise eating disorders.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s almost as bad a Dzoirean Garrihy herself with this accent. Mortified for them both lickin each other’s holes.

Reactions: 16
Her stories today! wow.... liar, bullshit^er, manipulator
Her poor followers... they probably don't know if they are coming or going if they are taking her advice

She’s almost as bad a Dzoirean Garrihy herself with this accent. Mortified for them both lickin each other’s holes.
Yeah what was all that about? Was she meant to be doing an impression of Doireann I didn’t know what I was watching or what was going on. Clearly no loss this week, remember she was on last week shouting her loss from the rooftops. Radio silence this week. She’d do well to maybe just stick to the OT plan are their work/walks. Graces by faces is putting in more of an effort with getting her walks and steps in then Trisha.

Reactions: 9
Allllllergic to her now. I got blocked . Her preachy post today, I messaged and said if it’s as simple as you’re roaring about, why couldn’t you do it in 2020?
Blocked.
This is to fool all those vulnerable overweight people who actually believe Trisha at the moment because they are Trisha right now too. Failed diets, secret eating etc. But those poor crators are harming nobody and not utilising the fraud.
her greasy orange face and shocking make up skills annoy me. Last week the garlic cheese chips were for ‘her mam...’ this week she’s eating them 🧐.. also if there was even a sniff of a weight loss this week there would be the ‘ I’m so sorry to big fat gappy teeth Trisha that this big fat gappy tooth Trisha didn’t love You ‘
Trisha duck OFF away from the fridge girl
Let’s be honest she’s not the most “photogenic” person around especially with make up on. She’s so awkward in every way. She’s reading every word here. Aren’t you Trisha??!!!
Her stories today! wow.... liar, bullshit^er, manipulator
Her poor followers... they probably don't know if they are coming or going if they are taking her advice
Shes asking for REALISTIC weight loss pages to follow!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 OMG the irony!!! The BIGGEST (literally) FRAUD out there is looking for people to follow who actually SHARE their journey truthfully. Unlike herself who is three years into hers and weighs more than when she lost the original 100 lbs if she even did that. Seriously. The next time she does a wellness seminar and it’s accessible someone please join it and ask her the questions she can’t block or delete. I’d pay to see her reaction. Trisha Lewis you’re a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let’s be honest she’s not the most “photogenic” person around especially with make up on. She’s so awkward in every way. She’s reading every word here. Aren’t you Trisha??!!!

Shes asking for REALISTIC weight loss pages to follow!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 OMG the irony!!! The BIGGEST (literally) FRAUD out there is looking for people to follow who actually SHARE their journey truthfully. Unlike herself who is three years into hers and weighs more than when she lost the original 100 lbs if she even did that. Seriously. The next time she does a wellness seminar and it’s accessible someone please join it and ask her the questions she can’t block or delete. I’d pay to see her reaction. Trisha Lewis you’re a disgrace.
That's weird, I mentioned last week that that's what she should do.
She's reading here without a doubt and stealing ideas that suit but hasn't the insight to see her transformation is failing due to becoming greedy for freebies.

Also her hair and whole appearance looks much better without those extensions.

I just created a new thread ... I still haven’t mastered how to attach it but it’s called Trisha’s Transformation #3 more like Trisha’s Adformation’! As suggested by @Wheres reality !

Reactions: 6
That's weird, I mentioned last week that that's what she should do.
She's reading here without a doubt and stealing ideas that suit but hasn't the insight to see her transformation is failing due to becoming greedy for freebies.

Also her hair and whole appearance looks much better without those extensions.
Stealing is her game alright... she’s now asking for suggestions for pages to follow... she will steal those pages content... if you look at the people she says inspire her ie Brian Keane and Paul Dermody she uses their phrases and passes them off as her own ... the hilarious thing here is Brian Keane always says don’t approach someone who is overweight for weight loss advice... the game is up for Trisha I think

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.