Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her podcast appeared as a suggestion on YouTube so I watched a bit considering she’s such a massive fan of her guest she uses “really and “OMG” like a full stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t watch her YouTube videos anymore I only listen to the podcast. Does Moses do most of the parenting to Malibu or has trisha matured ?!

I don’t watch her YouTube videos anymore I only listen to the podcast. Does Moses do most of the parenting to Malibu or has trisha matured ?!
I was a certified trisha hater a few years back (between the time of the the Jason breakup and the fight with Ethan) but I recently started tolerating her again, I think she does seem like she’s matured a bit and grown up.

Reactions: 7
King Charles the third to be reincarnated as baby Elvis.

Trisha is blocking and unblocking people on Tiktok who comment or tag her about the reincarnation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
King Charles the third to be reincarnated as baby Elvis.

Trisha is blocking and unblocking people on Tiktok who comment or tag her about the reincarnation 😂
I do love the idea that The Queen has been reincarnated into someone called Malibu Barbie 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He said he's never met Malibu. Said he hasn't seen them since the drama. Only spoke to them (literally just said hello and that's all) because his mother in law wasn't behind him so went to look for her as she was talking to someone.

I thought they were on ok terms? I thought he went to malibus 1st birthday
---
I do love the idea that The Queen has been reincarnated into someone called Malibu Barbie 😂.

I just find it so funny as that's what she used to do. Thought she had apparently changed.

I was under the impression that Trisha and her husband wasn't speaking with Ethan and his wife. But I don't follow them that closely anymore.
I’m sure Moses & Hila fell out first because Ethan said to Trisha, Hila didn’t want mentioned on Frenemies because it was causing problems between her & Moses. Then it all blew up over the Fester & Debbie costumes and Trisha refused to come back.

I’m sure Moses & Hila fell out first because Ethan said to Trisha, Hila didn’t want mentioned on Frenemies because it was causing problems between her & Moses. Then it all blew up over the Fester & Debbie costumes and Trisha refused to come back.
oh... I see. OH yeah about that costumes conflict. edited to add, I had forgotten about how Hila told Ethan that she didn't want to be mentioned on the podcast. mmmm it's sad,

Im trying so hard to get back into the podcast but seriously some of the things trisha says make it impossible. Im on the episode where they talk about the Willy wonka experience in Glasgow and Trisha says it didn’t look that bad and was just some fun and basically said the people of Glasgow shouldn’t be mad because ‘what else is there to do in glaz-g-ow’. If she was scammed out of £35 per ticket she would be kicking up a stink since she’s always complaining how money and how expensive things are.