Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why keep showing the phone numbers of people she is phoning?
She's not doing herself any favours with the drivel she posts.

Maybe I’m just fussy, but was anyone else bothered that soft furnishings & mattress were going into the storage unit without being bagged or boxed up 🫣😂

Reactions: 1
Oh my days. Has anyone got the dads other baby mum on Facebook? She’s just been made jesses ex boyfriends (the one who she tried making everyone believe was the dad with instagram posts) new baby’s god mother 🫣
I can only imagine Jess with loose her tit about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the other day she was moaning about the costs of getting the car fixed and burrowing money from her mum tonight she's spanking money on festival tit.

Also how long before she starts begging cornwall council for a house for her sister as looks like she is homeless too .

Pretty sure the guys she’s bragging about being on the phone to has a bit of a rep for not being v nice

Now this is an upsetting story about a family stuck who the RAC failed to attend, with a disabled son, now this is a family I feel sorry for. I can’t help but think a certain someone clogging up the phone lines can’t have helped.
Oh gosh. That must of been awful for them. This was my point in my PP, she was safe, her kids were safe - yes it was annoying but she wasn’t stuck on the side of a busy road or motorway!

Reactions: 2
As if she only got back from a festival this morning and took the kids to school. I’m all for the kids going school and not missing a day. However, why couldn’t she have come home yesterday evening so they had slept in their beds before school?

Reactions: 5
I was at the festival. The vast majority of people packed up and left yesterday, I doubt many were left there overnight last night. She’s mad selfish.

ETA she’s sent them to school but is planning it nap herself…

Why does she need to go to a festival every single weekend. She's like a hippy who's forgotten she has 3 children to care for. So so selfish.

Can't believe she's made them stay there the night before school, and she's tired enough to nap but it's fine to send them to school like that. She's so selfish there's no reason she couldn't have come home last night. I highly doubt she bathed all 3 before school this morning let alone brushed their hair

Reactions: 7
Aww poor jess feeling overwhelmed with life. Maybe just maybe if you was a responsible bleeping parent and adult you would get stuff done. Stop blaming add because I know successful people with it who still manage day to day life OK. Don't go to festivals every weekend and then come home on the Monday morning and send ypur kids to school whilst u nap, get home on Sunday like a responsible adult put the kids to bed at an appropriate time, not at the time it suits u l, get their stuff ready the day before, prep dinner before they get home instead of bleeping about at the beach think of your kods and not yourself
---
Sitting there moaning the boys are taking ages to get to bed it's because thry are over tired over stimulated because u can't sit quietly indoors with them for awhile and take them to the beach /festivals at silly hours in the evening, from 5pm them boys should be winding down for the evening, doing homework, dinner bath and a story and bed by 8pm the latest but no thry are in bed late and thry struggle to get up the next morning and get themselves sorted for school and that is why it's chaotic .

Reactions: 7
Says she has not brushed her hair in 4 days since she's been home because she can't find a Hairbrush, quickly adds in she had brushed the boys that morning before school. I think she realised she had just been caught out , if she hasn't been able to find a hair brush in 4 days to brush her own hair she has not been able to find one to brush theirs
---
And add on the 3 days they were at the festival, that's at least a week those boys have gone without having their hair brushed =NEGLECT

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t get this “I’ve washed my hair a few times but haven’t brushed it” narrative.
I rarely ever use a hair brush. I detangle with conditioner in the shower and dry it naturally, with some frizz tamer for every day wear.

She has highly damaged hair from bleach, but I’m unsure running a brush through it when it’s so tangled would do anything but more harm to it. I also wonder if by “shower” she means rinsing off after being in the sea.

The boys hair is too damaged to keep long, too. Only time it looks neat is after they’ve been at her mums, and she washes and brushes it, but it’s so matted it’ll get damaged when brushed and then matts more, and becomes a perpetual problem.

All I ever see those kids eat is chips !!! They are pale (probably from lacking a balanced diet and key vitamins). Every clip recently is chips for food !! Surely with this van love she’s doing she’d have some form or way to pack them something better …

So funny that she dumped the boys on a friend so she could go and have a surf when she lives in cornwall. It looks good but she acts like she’s childless. She has more free time than most parents in a relationship with 3 kids!

Reactions: 2

Almost made 1100 posts on this thread. New thread here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.