Triplet_mum_of_4 & Triplet_dad_of_4 - police officers who should know better

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from the whole Clemmie Hooper saga and the fact that the majority of InstaParents are essentially guilty of child exploitation in return for free goods and services, I mentioned these accounts as being two that particularly troubled me due to the occupations of both parents.

I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts. The accounts are actually quite dull, with a repetitive tone of complaints about how exhausting parenting is, how hard it is to work opposite shifts, how hard up they are, etc. They openly witch about their eldest child in their posts and predominantly feature their triplet daughters, while greedily lapping up freebies.

Here's my post about them earlier today, in response to how 'influencing' affects those around you who don't necessarily choose to live in the Instagram hell hole.

The accounts are two police officers on Instagram who use many hashtags, including #influencer #collaborationswelcome, with their USP being their triplet daughters. Both are in positions where they should know better than most the implications involved with the child exploitation element of what they do, but are consumed by greed and attention seeking. They've actually referred to their eldest as 'twit' and 'head' on grid posts and stories.

They've received free furniture from Sofology, garden furniture, play equipment, clothing, bedroom furniture, holidays, car seats from Mothercare and the latest is a gifted bathroom renovation. They constantly moan about struggling financially and always tag brands when they're looking for new things.

I can't help but wonder what their colleagues in child protection feel about them both, as parents AND as police officers. They disgust me even more than the MOD/FOD accounts.

If people like this are involved in the sinister world that Instagram has become, what hope is there for the dumb as they come Instahun clique?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hello, I’m new here! Brought here by the MOD drama, but I’ve followed these two from the beginning so thought I’d say hi. I had twins around the same time they had the triplets and initially found them quite interesting but really really early on I noticed the tagging of brands when they were interested in.

Have you seen his post tonight?? The word ‘masturbated’ used to talk about the ivf to get the girls is a bit 🤢

Reactions: 3
I've been waiting for this thread as they do a lot that other Insta parents get slated for

I did really like their accounts and the girls are so cute, but now the ads are creeping in more often I'm going off them. I know it's gonna be expensive raising 4 kids so didn't mind the odd one or little bits and bobs for the kids at first but they seem to be following all the other Insta mum's and dad's now which is a shame. 😥

I too was surprised they are both in the police. Thought they'd have to be more careful really.

Reactions: 2
They're both as bad as each other. Just because you trot out the 'really kindly gifted' line every time a gullible company sends you free stuff, doesn't mean it's morally or ethically right to do so in exchange for your children's privacy.

He actually posted, several months ago, a story with the words 'how do you make money from instagram? Please DM me'.

She's a very vain and self centred individual, with a separate account about her fitness. Absolutely loves herself. It's bad enough that parents are pimping their children for money and free goods, but it seems far worse when two police officers do it. And some of the terminology they use is just revolting. He has a much older child from a previous relationship, so god knows what they make of his behaviour.

It's time this stopped. These poor children.

Reactions: 4
I used to follow them from when they were pregnant with girls until early summer when I put myself on a sm ban. It's sad to hear they've gone the same way as all the other insta mums and dads with all the ads.

The children are gorgeous. I never got the impression the mum was very 'connected' to them though and she never looked very happy. It must be bloody hard and relentless with triplets, I take my hat off to them, but there just seemed to be something off with the mum.

Reactions: 6
Oooh this one makes me sad as I do actually really like the accounts - but they have got very #ad #gifted happy recently 😩 I have a little one the same age as the triplets so I do find the content interesting to an extent but the continuous stream of free stuff is starting to wear thin...

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at the mums feed and it seems so boring! Their life seems boring! She gives off that vibe of loving herself, up herself. Not my cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They live near boggy. Felixstowe doesn't have much to do.

I used to enjoy posts but it's awful now 🤣

I think she's much happier now she's back at work. She's a mum who definitely needs adult company and conversation to boost her and then shes happier with the kids. I think the money side was worrying them too when she didn't work. I'm reasonably ok with their level of ads etc. I really hope they stay as they are and don't go the way daddy and mama of triplet girls have gone. Its a dangerous path as they now depend on the money so take every ad going
I think these two have already started down that path with the amounts of ads and gifted goods lately, not to mention the gifted bathroom renovation. Their greed will only continue.

As for her, she chose to have children but then does nothing but complain about them. Which is fine when it’s to friends and family, but not when it’s to thousands of internet strangers.

Just had a look at the mums feed and it seems so boring! Their life seems boring! She gives off that vibe of loving herself, up herself. Not my cup of tea.
[/QUOTE

Both accounts are mind numbing dull. They don’t actually do anything unless it’s gifted. It’s all ads, gifted and the same awful videos of the girls eating, playing and crying. Yawn

They have had a few #ads in their stories recently for lupilu nappies and wipes, however this morning they’re wearing Rascal and Friends nappies that they have also done an #ad for in the past. Which is it, make your mind up?
Also noticed that when they’ve posted the girls with big piles of both brands of nappies they haven’t #ad either of them. This irritates me!

They're terrible at listing things appropriately. And they often post ads and gifted goods on stories, to avoid them being recorded on their main grid.

It's a second income and has to be approved by their employer. I'm going to report both of them to their professional standards dept, because if nothing else I've not just sat here and moaned about them!

They're terrible at listing things appropriately. And they often post ads and gifted goods on stories, to avoid them being recorded on their main grid.

It's a second income and has to be approved by their employer. I'm going to report both of them to their professional standards dept, because if nothing else I've not just sat here and moaned about them!
I had wondered how the police standards affected what they can/can’t do. If identifying as an officer they have to follow very strict guidelines on social media. I just don’t know what the guidelines are!

I had wondered how the police standards affected what they can/can’t do. If identifying as an officer they have to follow very strict guidelines on social media. I just don’t know what the guidelines are!
They certainly have to seek approval for second incomes and agreement would only be given that they can 'work' so many hours per week/month over and above their police hours. And it can be followed up at the constabulary's discretion. I've reported them, so we'll see.

I followed them from before the triplets were born, but unfollowed as soon as the #ads started.

Funny how different the two accounts are - dad is mostly happy clappy and “lol” but mum just complains.

And I get it - I’ve had PND and hated the drudgery of babies and toddlers. It’s nice to have an outlet to vent and get sympathy BUT... this tit is all very very public, and how will those children feel if they get the chance to see all these posts when they’re older?

Agree about the vanity thing too. Doesn’t she have lip fillers now? I don’t recall her saying they were gifted, but they must be making ££££ if they can afford nursery fees for four kids AND have enough spare for fillers 😄

His ads are so awkward and cringe worthy too it actually makes me uncomfortable watching them. At least hers are a bit more natural.
I used to love watching them until I noticed them uploading practically the same stories everyday and got seriously bored.

I like this family as I find it’s just watching the kids play. Yeah they get gifted stuff but they’ve got 4 kids anything to help them. I find them the least annoying family out there!

Reactions: 7
I followed them back when the triplets were tiny. They were pretty upfront about the gifted and ads stuff and they were honest about the fact they had 3 kids at once to support so needed to supplement their income. I suppose it must be hard to go from 1 kid to 4 and have the money to support the whole family. I personally wouldnt want my childrens every milestone recorded for everyone to see but I can see why they've done it. I think of all the multiples accounts they're the least grabby and vulgar.

I did unfollow because she just never seemed happy and always came across a bit resentful. But I think again I might feel the same going from 1 child to 4! It's hard enough having a new baby but 3 must be pretty tough. I had a friend who had ivf and ended up with twins, she had only wanted one and it took her a long time to come to terms with it. He seems to have been the driving force behind it and maybe she wasn't all that comfortable at the time.

Reactions: 4