Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to put my two pence in - I actually really enjoy watching Trinny, she is such a breath of fresh air when compared to other influencers. She has a large wardrobe but always says how lucky she is and encourages others to invest in their wardrobe rather than just rush out to buy new things. She recommends high street brands as much as designer goods and doesn't churn through hoards of clothes! She's always using a "belt from 15 years ago", "this Zara top from three years ago", the suit from ASOS last year". She's definitely inspired me to look at older things in my wardrobe and work out what I can restyle.

Haven't tried her makeup products but they seem to be doing well, hats off to her for working hard, raising capital and building a business. I think a lot of the younger influencers would stand to learn a lot from someone who has been around so long!

Reactions: 25
Just to put my two pence in - I actually really enjoy watching Trinny, she is such a breath of fresh air when compared to other influencers. She has a large wardrobe but always says how lucky she is and encourages others to invest in their wardrobe rather than just rush out to buy new things. She recommends high street brands as much as designer goods and doesn't churn through hoards of clothes! She's always using a "belt from 15 years ago", "this Zara top from three years ago", the suit from ASOS last year". She's definitely inspired me to look at older things in my wardrobe and work out what I can restyle.

Haven't tried her makeup products but they seem to be doing well, hats off to her for working hard, raising capital and building a business. I think a lot of the younger influencers would stand to learn a lot from someone who has been around so long!
I'm not watching Trinny much at the moment (I go through phases) but I agree with you. I think she's a social media natural - always/unapologetically herself, high energy, seems to genuinely like engaging with people, pretty thick-skinned (seems to take criticism in her stride).

I agree too that, although she's undoubtedly priveleged, she's very aware that people don't have her resources and she manages to get that across without being condescending.

I also like that she's always been open about the cosmetic procedures she has. Influencers and celebrities are tending to be a bit more open about it these days, but Trinny always has been. Five or so years ago she was the only one (as far I know) posting videos of herself getting Botox.

Reactions: 15
Lolling at how this should be in the rave threads, you really can’t fault her!

I honestly used to have such a wishful spending, shopping thing. She’s changed how I’ve looked at stuff, and made me shop more mindfully. I had a weird period where my body changed, I wasn’t a stick thin 20 yo any more and I didn’t really know what to do with that? I’ve always been into fashion and clothes, but just lost myself along the way!

Reactions: 9
To be fair she did say she was having a heart attack at the price and wouldn’t say where it was from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely not worth the money. They saw her coming - she’s got too much silver. So much for second hand September……..

• Sad
Ohhh I just found this Trinny thread… I love her. Threw all my old make up out and bought her range when she started up. I love it. I love using my fingers to apply it. Two products I won’t repurchase is the t kit, not really impressed with the quality and the cheekbones. I’m always scared I have a stripe from my ear to my cheek 😂.
im so excited to try the mascara and eyebrow gel.

I think she looks fab and wish I could wear my clothes with such flare. She has given me some great tips and ideas.

I got a Bit put off herwhen we were all coming out of lockdown And she started traveling all over the place. I just stepped back and stopped watching her for a while. Even now I don’t tune in so much to her insta lives etc.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any tea on her and Charles Saatchi? I find that relationship so fascinating!

Reactions: 8
Late to the party but I love Trinny too . I’m the same age as her and I’ve always been interested in fashion . Once you get older it’s more difficult to work out what to wear . She has given me some inspo and I find her funny and endearing . She is honest about the procedures she has had . I never thought I would have anything done but last month I had some derma filler and I’m really glad I did it .

Reactions: 7
I would love to fix her Botox and filler though. It’s not working for her at the moment and she needs to see someone new.

Reactions: 4
Just stocked up in the Black Friday sale and can't wait for my haul to arrive! I went away for a few days last week and only brought a stack. So convenient and genuinely impressed by the quality of everything. Love the look of the duo pots for travel. Did anyone here get anything?

Just stocked up in the Black Friday sale and can't wait for my haul to arrive! I went away for a few days last week and only brought a stack. So convenient and genuinely impressed by the quality of everything. Love the look of the duo pots for travel. Did anyone here get anything?
Not yet but I’m tempted to try the miracle blur

Reactions: 2
I have been fascinated recently at Trinny’s filler. I know that she talks about having botox since she was 35 and has never ever mentioned filler but by God is it obvious that she has it in her teartrough a s either side of her nose. It’s done soooo poorly!!!
I have been watching lots of her up close recent videos and I am aghast at the poor job that has been done. I would have assumed that because she is up close on screen so much that she would have a much less obvious job done. I’m really shocked!!

I would love to fix her Botox and filler though. It’s not working for her at the moment and she needs to see someone new.

Reactions: 2
I’ve recently bought the mascara and brow gel. My verdict on the mascara is still out. I’m finding it very clumpy. But I love the eyebrow gel.

Reactions: 1
Idk what it is but I really can’t stand her fashion content atm. Maybe I like her style more in the summer, maybe I don’t like her leaning towards neutral colours as every other influencer atm. But also suggestions like „just don’t do your trouser up completely and pull it down a bit so it’s longer“ really leave me shocked. And then you walk two steps and it slides down? If your clothes don’t fit or don’t work get it altered or give them away but don’t make them limiting your moving abilities.

Reactions: 7