Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Trinny Woodall on Instagram or her makeup range Trinny London? I’ve just started following her recently and I LOVE her, it might be because I’m getting older (38 eeek!!) but I love her fashion tips especially her Zara hauls. I’ve been looking at her makeup range and really want to try it so I’m curious to see if anyone here has tried it and if so what you think of it? The one thing holding me back is, from the reviews I’ve read it all seems to be from older women so not sure if it’s aimed towards an slightly older age group and don’t want to make myself older than I am if that makes sense!

Reactions: 12
I love Trinny and use her products. I have found that they have helped me with my day make up looks and her tutorials have helped me know what colours go together and have encouraged me not to wear the same make up day in day out regardless of the colour of my outfit.

Reactions: 5
One of my friends is a big fan of her and her products, she raves about the lipstick stack and the primer, she’s mid 40’s.

This pic of Trinity on her website though is not flattering, she’s overdone the fillers and Botox IMO.
Yes, I see what you mean - not a very flattering picture at all 🙈

I love Trinny and use her products. I have found that they have helped me with my day make up looks and her tutorials have helped me know what colours go together and have encouraged me not to wear the same make up day in day out regardless of the colour of my outfit.
The stacks appeal to me for exactly that reason - it encourages you to change up your makeup every day. I’m guilty of doing the same day time makeup every single day! Do you mind me asking what age you are?

Reactions: 1
I have tried a few of the products in the range, I've liked everything but the concealer/foundation one is amazing. Products are very quick to use ideal for 5 min make up, very natural too. If I want a more made up look I use Charlotte tilbury/pat mcgrath

Yes, I see what you mean - not a very flattering picture at all 🙈

The stacks appeal to me for exactly that reason - it encourages you to change up your makeup every day. I’m guilty of doing the same day time makeup every single day! Do you mind me asking what age you are?
I’m 44.

I use almost the whole range and LOVE it! The BFF is amazing. The creams, eyes, lips face are so easy to apply. You can apply everything and blend in well with just fingertips. I’ve had the full range now for almost 2 years. Impressed that none of them dry out at all, even if I haven’t fully clicked the lid shut. If I had one criticism it is that sometimes the pots get stuck together and it’s almost a screwdriver and hammer job to get them apart. Maybe I just have weak hands 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do watch Trinny on Insta but why does she insist that she never injected her lips. The sides of the top lip protrude, it bothers me so much when she speaks.

She should have it all dissolved and injected properly if she wishes. The bottom lip is unproportionally stretched down also.

She seems pretty honest about most things. I think she has larger mouth and fuller lips to most. Maybe she had a lip implant thing. I do really like her though. But definitely looks like lip filler to me. Maybe filler around that area made the lips look odd.
She was on a podcast talking about how the death of the father of her child affected them. How she had to explain what happened to him to her daughter was heartbreaking.
She has a great business plan too.

She claims having her teeth done made her lips bigger. She addressed it a few times.
There is too much tissue on the sides of her upper lips, it actually creates a shadow and an unnatural fold when she speaks, from certain angles. She should really have it dissolved, unnatural big lips age a woman at a certain age

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks her daughter Lyla is a spoiled brat, completely up her own arse, constantly talking over Trinny and therefore REALLY annoying?
Yes I do agree Lyla is an entitled little miss who doesn’t get any discipline from Trinny. She is an adored only child so I sort of get it, but I know from experience that she is doing the child a disservice. Kids that grow up without discipline turn into dreadful adults, immature and self absorbed. No doubt mummy will hang onto Saatchi if she can to ensure she and Lyla continue to live in luxury forever. But I admire Trinny’s work ethic and her makeup business means she has her own income at least.
I struggle with Trinny’s taste in shoes though. I know she is obsessed with making her legs look longer but some of those hideous clunky platforms are just dire. And her love of sequins is questionable. For most of us getting around in top to toe sequins during the day would make people snigger.
The amount of clothes she has is just ridiculous. She claims she wears this or that all the time but with so much to choose from I don’t know how she could possibly get through her entire wardrobe once a year without multiple changes per day.
She is unquestionably beautiful, candid, and very very smart. Overdoes the “darling” of course and I bloody wish she’d leave her hair alone for more than 5 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it helps that she is tall and slim. She can get away with a lot of questionable outfits. Especially living in London. She seems to be in the Daily Mail a lot. So has her pictures taken a lot. Someone in the comments of her youtube wrote that her shoes made her lower figure stick out. That it looked like Trinny was wearing a nappy. I can't unsee it now
I really dont like twin Fridays with Chole Dall'Olio. Poor Chole doesnt look great in most of the outfits. Make up and hair looks shocking. Sorry for being harsh. I just cant warm to her.
I thought she was Spanish but she is Italian?

Reactions: 10
I have a lip/cheek colour from Trinny London and like it. Dubious about the "colour match" service on her website though, it suggested colours that wouldn't look good on me at all. Some people claim that under "season" colour types anyone with black hair is automatically a "winter" - obviously a ridiculous idea since it covers a vast number of people, all of different races, skin tones, eye colours, etc. Maybe her algorithm is based on something like that idea

I like her wardrobe videos but agree she has a ton of clothes she can't possibly wear, and her choices aren't always flattering. She talks a lot about how her attitude has shifted since What Not To Wear (especially since a lot of her and Susannah's comments on the show are now considered sexist and "body shaming") but still seems to hold on to the idea that your clothes should always make you look thinner. That's fine, but looking slightly smaller in something does not mean it always looks good on you - the clunky shoes are a good example

Reactions: 7
I enjoy her fashion side but just swipe on by with the make up stuff, I’ve no interest (I do wear make up) but for someone with so much cosmetic surgery and enhancements I can’t take advice from her.
Lately some of her fashion is questionable, you can get away with some of it just because you are Trinny / famous. But anyone else would look a bugger! How the hell can anyone wear all those layers? A top with a long gilet, then a jacket, then a coat, a scarf, a crossbody bag? I couldn’t move let alone lift my arms without ripping the entire outfits!
The Friday twinning has had its day now for me, it doesn’t work remotely. And Chloe always seems to shout, she’s usually popping out of most of the outfits as they clearly don’t fit, also the fact that the labels are still attached she’s obviously not keeping any of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lately some of her fashion is questionable, you can get away with some of it just because you are Trinny / famous. But anyone else would look a bugger! How the hell can anyone wear all those layers? A top with a long gilet, then a jacket, then a coat, a scarf, a crossbody bag? I couldn’t move let alone lift my arms without ripping the entire outfits!
She seems to think that (for instance) it's OK if too many layers restrict you a bit, as long as they make the outfit look good. Or if you can't button a jacket but it nips in at the waist and enhances your figure, etc. She once said "you're ok if you can still lift your wine glass to your lips." I can't say I agree with that, I expect to be comfortable and able to move

Reactions: 4
Great range of products for 5min make up/making you look less dead quickly😃 It’s great for the no makeup makeup/me but better effect which we need past 35, when actually going totally makeup free means you really look like 💩. New destress product is really good. I’m not a fan of the eye range though, none of the colours I ordered impressed me much and find that they crease terribly, even with a lid primer. So I don’t bother with them anymore, but I love everything else in the range, and would def recommend it overall. Just a tip though, the BFF, if you’re v pale(NC15) and want to add a little bit of colour, don’t buy ‘light’, buy ‘light/medium’. The light shade is very light, and I find that the light/medium makes me look more alive. Which is important when you basically look like a ghost🤣

I like Trinny, I like how she talks about real stuff and doesn’t sugarcoat it. I like how everything isn’t an ad, and how you actually ‘get’ something from her content. Some of the outfits are a bit OTT but she does live in London so she can get away with it more. I hate the way she wears the crossbody bags practically under her armpit though, think they look ridiculous🙈🙊

I enjoy her fashion side but just swipe on by with the make up stuff, I’ve no interest (I do wear make up) but for someone with so much cosmetic surgery and enhancements I can’t take advice from her.
The Friday twinning has had its day now for me, it doesn’t work remotely. And Chloe always seems to shout, she’s usually popping out of most of the outfits as they clearly don’t fit, also the fact that the labels are still attached she’s obviously not keeping any of it!
I mostly enjoy watching her ideas and the conclusion for my everyday outfits is sometimes considering layering something from my charityshop-wardrobe in an unusual way or combining unusual patterns. Just let inspire yourself and think outside the box. You don't have to copy the exact outfit.
I also wonder and hope for the people in their private life, the both of them are not CONSTANTLY this upbeat and use it just for the videos to seem more excited.