Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick and tired of 'Friday Twinning' - it's a load of bollocks and it's so boring! Twinny the skinny one and Chloe the 'fat' one. The outfits are dreadful and unrelatable. Chloe doesn't care what she wears, so it's not much use to us ladies who are carrying extra. I don't trust her judgement, and I honestly don't trust Trinny's as far as plus-size women go either. Her belief that plus-size women should wear round bags because we are... round? wtf. Sorry, just felt the need to rant.

edit: oops... just noticed I wrote 'twinny' haha. I'll leave that there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree!!! Long past its sell by date
I am sick and tired of 'Friday Twinning' - it's a load of bollocks and it's so boring! Twinny the skinny one and Chloe the 'fat' one. The outfits are dreadful and unrelatable. Chloe doesn't care what she wears, so it's not much use to us ladies who are carrying extra. I don't trust her judgement, and I honestly don't trust Trinny's as far as plus-size women go either. Her belief that plus-size women should wear round bags because we are... round? wtf. Sorry, just felt the need to rant.

edit: oops... just noticed I wrote 'twinny' haha. I'll leave that there.

Reactions: 4