Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are reading this. Please! I beg of you:

STOP promoting your F*****G “Skinny Coffee” ads!!! WE DO NOT WANT THEM! I am not buying it for the sake of you getting commission for it

STOP advertising for other sh*t that is irrelevant to your channel. Teeth whitener? Seriously?

Your Christmas wreaths are very expensive. I’d quite happily pay for it on eBay for half the price and it look ten times better.

Do not claim that you work full time and that you are constantly busy, because you don’t. All you do is do meal plans, record/edit videos, faff about in The Range and Tesco’s, look after your friends baby and see your Grandad. It’s all well and good but Hun, it is not a job. I don’t understand why her youngest is entitled to 30 hour funding a week when it is not a full time job.

If you are a “nutritionist”, then you should know that promoting skinny coffees and other various crap is honestly not beneficial to our health? You are doing it to make money out of people. If you don’t care about commission, then please stop doing it.

And lastly, please look back at your old videos.. you know, the ones where you was more genuine, down to earth and real? You was much better then. You was not sponsoring or advertising so much crap to make commission. Go back to being the way you used to be! I really enjoyed it.

Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I quite like Tan (skinny coffee aside) but she seems quite....flighty. If it's not portion controlled plates, it's making tshirts. Then there was the extortionate xmas wreaths and garlands. She jumps from one fad to another.
She also loves a bit of a humble brag. How good she is to her friends and her grandad. She does seem like a very good friend and grandaughter- she seems very generous and loyal...but she loves you to know that!

Reactions: 5
If you are reading this. Please! I beg of you:

STOP promoting your F*****G “Skinny Coffee” ads!!! WE DO NOT WANT THEM! I am not buying it for the sake of you getting commission for it

STOP advertising for other sh*t that is irrelevant to your channel. Teeth whitener? Seriously?

Your Christmas wreaths are very expensive. I’d quite happily pay for it on eBay for half the price and it look ten times better.

Do not claim that you work full time and that you are constantly busy, because you don’t. All you do is do meal plans, record/edit videos, faff about in The Range and Tesco’s, look after your friends baby and see your Grandad. It’s all well and good but Hun, it is not a job. I don’t understand why her youngest is entitled to 30 hour funding a week when it is not a full time job.

If you are a “nutritionist”, then you should know that promoting skinny coffees and other various crap is honestly not beneficial to our health? You are doing it to make money out of people. If you don’t care about commission, then please stop doing it.

And lastly, please look back at your old videos.. you know, the ones where you was more genuine, down to earth and real? You was much better then. You was not sponsoring or advertising so much crap to make commission. Go back to being the way you used to be! I really enjoyed it.

Thanks.
I do like Tanya but I mentioned a few things you've mentioned here in the SW YouTubers thread, the skinny coffee bugs me because she claims to be a qualified nutritionist but she's promoting skinny coffee! One thing laughing at the other when any proper nutritionist would tell you it's full of shite and a total waste of money!
Christmas wreaths, totally overpriced considering the stuff she put on them was from Wilko etc! She must have made a fair profit as she was charging £45!!! Can get much nicer better quality in the shops for a lot less. I'm sure it'll be wreaths in full throttle from September to pay for the wedding.
I've also said the same about her claiming to work full time, it's a bit of a joke really if she classes emailing a few meal plans as working bloody full time. I agree about the 30 free hours of childcare, it's a bit of a joke really but I guess it's a perk of being self employed you can put down what you want. Her partner must be on a good salary I'm guessing.
Oh yeah we all get to know about the baby minding etc lol but I do think she is good to her grandad.
One thing I have noticed is she says on the vlogs oh Im only ever a message away etc but she can get quite snipey in her replies to messages on her videos, quite short and half arsed if that makes sense!

Did anyone notice on the vlog when her friend had the baby, she said she wanted to be first into the hospital to see the baby before anyone else!! Don't worry about grandparents or anyone else in the family Hun lol!!!

She does come across as a bit of a know it all with a lot of stuff and definitely wears the trousers!
I do like her though 😂

Last edited:
I think she needs to make more of an effort replying to comments on YouTube, seeing as she is getting paid to do it anyway and that’s still part of her job. I’ve had one of her meal plan before when I was following Slimming World and it was a waste of money to be honest! I was hoping it would put some inspiration in for me but it was a load of crap. I could’ve done a better meal plan myself!

Reactions: 3
I think she needs to make more of an effort replying to comments on YouTube, seeing as she is getting paid to do it anyway and that’s still part of her job. I’ve had one of her meal plan before when I was following Slimming World and it was a waste of money to be honest! I was hoping it would put some inspiration in for me but it was a load of crap. I could’ve done a better meal plan myself!
Agree! She likes comments but rarely ever replies to anyone!

Reactions: 2
The money she is pumping out for the wedding 2 & 1/2 years in advance is a lot at once, most people couldn't mange this and have to pay bit by bit. then she says they dont have enough to take the boys on the holiday they were getting quotes for with her mum. ....it's fine she excited and i like following wedding chat but if she's thought, over discussed and paid for every detail now (including a down to a sign & basket) how much more can be discussed nearer the time? She just going to go over the same things? Also what are the bets she serves baked potato, beans and cheese as that all she ever has when she eats out.

The money she is pumping out for the wedding 2 & 1/2 years in advance is a lot at once, most people couldn't mange this and have to pay bit by bit. then she says they dont have enough to take the boys on the holiday they were getting quotes for with her mum. ....it's fine she excited and i like following wedding chat but if she's thought, over discussed and paid for every detail now (including a down to a sign & basket) how much more can be discussed nearer the time? She just going to go over the same things? Also what are the bets she serves baked potato, beans and cheese as that all she ever has when she eats out.
I thought the same over what she's paying out for the wedding. I know it's an exciting time but she seems quite impulsive

Reactions: 1
I don't get why she is rushing into it! Why does she need to buy a doughnut wall now?! (Am I the only one that had never heard of that?!)
She has venue, centre pieces, photographer, videographer, cake, post box, cars, fireworks, mirror for table plan and dear knows what I'm forgetting! They only got engaged 4 weeks ago and their wedding isn't for 2 and a half years!
Like Disneylover said, she seems very impulsive. Shes the same with all her little business ventures, she goes full throttle into things and just ploughs money into whatever it may be.

Just found out the reason why she gets 30 hour funding childcare a week is because she earns more than £131 a week. It not the hours you work but what you earn. Which I think is ridiculous and unfair to be honest! So she can earn money from making YouTube vlogs and meal plans telling people to eat packets of meat but then sit on her arse the rest of the time.

Just found out the reason why she gets 30 hour funding childcare a week is because she earns more than £131 a week. It not the hours you work but what you earn. Which I think is ridiculous and unfair to be honest! So she can earn money from making YouTube vlogs and meal plans telling people to eat packets of meat but then sit on her arse the rest of the time.
When you put t like that, I agree it seems wrong!

Reactions: 2
Today's vlog was boring but she lost 2 pounds so she's s good mood.........did you know she's going to the wedding venue tomorrow? Aubree slept all day, Doughnut wall arrived, cake topper arrived, wedding letterbox coming. I've never known anyone getting every single detail 2 1/2 years in advance, hows she going to be content with it all planned to a tee at this stage, that's the fun of it doing bits and pieces in the run up....there'll be so many more wedding trends between now and the wedding she'll end up with loads more stuff between then and now. Who can afford everything at once, she must have known this was in the pipeline and been saving even though it was such a shock and surprise.

Chris is going to vlog him walking round the Trafford centre on Saturday .....can't wait.:rolleyes:.

• Haha
Today's vlog was boring but she lost 2 pounds so she's s good mood.........did you know she's going to the wedding venue tomorrow? Aubree slept all day, Doughnut wall arrived, cake topper arrived, wedding letterbox coming. I've never known anyone getting every single detail 2 1/2 years in advance, hows she going to be content with it all planned to a tee at this stage, that's the fun of it doing bits and pieces in the run up....there'll be so many more wedding trends between now and the wedding she'll end up with loads more stuff between then and now. Who can afford everything at once, she must have known this was in the pipeline and been saving even though it was such a shock and surprise.

Chris is going to vlog him walking round the Trafford centre on Saturday .....can't wait.:rolleyes:.
Yes it's very early to be buying all that stuff! What's the betting that she changes her colour scheme/theme beforehand and buys all new stuff. She must have spent a fortune so far with all the deposits etc too

Everyone! Just in case your interested in Skinny Caffe: “TRIMWITHTAN” will get you 25% off my loves! Use the code! It will get you so much money off. It’s so worth it! I promise. Do it because I need funding for Rio so I can pop to Home Bargains and look for more wedding tat and other things to buy for the wedding that’s 2.5 years away... OK lovelies, time to draw the line and get back on plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she ever shown prof of these qualifications for all this food plan stuff ?
Sounds like a con to me , and her kids look like devil spawn they come across very bratty

Very obvious she is still everyday vlogging for the money. I don’t feel there is any love or passion in it at all.

Reactions: 4
Has she ever shown prof of these qualifications for all this food plan stuff ?
Sounds like a con to me , and her kids look like devil spawn they come across very bratty
Rio is really cute and just has tantrums as he's still young I think. The oldest one has behavioural issues clearly, the amount of times she was getting calls from the school etc and they were gonna start sending him home for lunch it must have been awful behaviour for that. He seems a bit detached to me the oldest one, doesn't seem to show much emotion. Obviously we only see bits on the vlogs so I could be wrong. I'm not saying anything nasty about the kids, just an observation

Yes there’s no passion or effort in the daily vlogs, it’s all she really does now bar the odd haul or recipe so she has to keep doing it. Although I did see a gifted musclefood unboxing but didn’t watch it, didn’t she say she didn’t like the musclefood plan because she didn’t loose on it. She also needs to get wood glue tomorrow guys, that postbox and donut wall need made ASAP! x

Yes there’s no passion or effort in the daily vlogs, it’s all she really does now bar the odd haul or recipe so she has to keep doing it. Although I did see a gifted musclefood unboxing but didn’t watch it, didn’t she say she didn’t like the musclefood plan because she didn’t loose on it. She also needs to get wood glue tomorrow guys, that postbox and donut wall need made ASAP! x
Yeah she didn't seem keen on the Musclefood last time, i think she's gonna turn into a cash cow for ads now as she's got a wedding to pay for!

I struggle to watch her when she constantly yawns yet doesn't cover her mouth, huge great cassum yawns letting us all see her entire mouth, drives me mad.......cover thy mouth tan

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.