Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at the irony of her saying “get a job” coming from the woman that does duck all day in day out! Bored of her moaning about home schooling now, yeah we get it, it’s difficult for everyone as most of us aren’t teachers, but listen here know it all, it really is difficult when you’ve got a proper job to do as well as sorting kids out. She really needs to get a grip on reality, I’m sick of hearing her say she’s so busy, bore off. Oh and it’s really irritating me the way she says Januareh 🤣🤣
Jaanruury 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure how to start a new thread but I have a suggestion, Tat with Tan is Scammed, she’s eating loads of Ham, Ome schooling drives her mad so she’s leaving it to dad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was howling when she said she knew the scammers were foreign because of the spelling and grammar they used 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Can't string a sentence together and I doubt she was the recipient of any prizes for English when she was at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was howling when she said she knew the scammers were foreign because of the spelling and grammar they used 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Can't string a sentence together and I doubt she was the recipient of any prizes for English when she was at school.
Maybe it was Chris trying to scam some money for a tekaway instead of facing Tan's slop for tea 😂 ...he might have got that Fryydeh feeling too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe it was Mrs Chins Gammons... we all know what her spelling and grammar is like! 😂

• Haha
what a bloody pity party that was! suck it up buttercup it's still only about 20% of what most other people do day after day. She can't do recipe vlogs "cos she as to set up her ring larrrt and mek sure the bat-reh is charged" oh my days however will she do that???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just honestly can't believe that her priorities are to craft rather than help the kids learn. I imagine they're at ages where they'd benefit from staying in a routine. And saying it just takes sooooo long. She doesn't get them out of bed until 9ish and they're done by 12. So if you take into account them having breakfast too it's only taking them 2-3 hours a day. That's ridiculous for someone who doesn't work to be complaining about 2 hours a day with the kids. She can't be earning so much money with her crappy crafts that it's worth the kids not learning. If they're not getting up til 9 too she could have a lot of the house work done by then. It's actually really irritated me!

Reactions: 13
I just honestly can't believe that her priorities are to craft rather than help the kids learn. I imagine they're at ages where they'd benefit from staying in a routine. And saying it just takes sooooo long. She doesn't get them out of bed until 9ish and they're done by 12. So if you take into account them having breakfast too it's only taking them 2-3 hours a day. That's ridiculous for someone who doesn't work to be complaining about 2 hours a day with the kids. She can't be earning so much money with her crappy crafts that it's worth the kids not learning. If they're not getting up til 9 too she could have a lot of the house work done by then. It's actually really irritated me!
I think my priorities would be Monday to Friday home schooling with uz boyzz. Weekend family time. If - and only if - time permitted “tat-craft time” !

TrimwithTan - Her jumper is evolving, to become like her new skin, “it’s all to ‘ard so I’ll just sit on my arse, complaining about ‘ome skooling.”

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.