Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread you guys, thanks to @Rosieposey for the wind suggestion and inspo for me to come up with the new title ......tattle on ;) and please pray for some gifted shampoo for the greasy one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
new thread you guys, thanks to @Rosieposey for the wind suggestion and inspo for me to come up with the new title ......tattle on ;) and please pray for some gifted shampoo for the greasy one
A great and very apt title for the gassey grimey one :sick:😂

Loving the title 🤣 wonder if “us bird” came back x
Would you😬....Poor Belle has a body double wonder when she'll show us the birds again ,my guess never 😂 if she thinks people know about the bird going missing she'll avoid the subject or make up a sob story..

Reactions: 5
And some dettol soap for her bodeh
Her bodeh is doing what it needs to though ma love 🤣

A great and very apt title for the gassey grimey one :sick:😂

Would you😬....Poor Belle has a body double wonder when she'll show us the birds again ,my guess never 😂 if she thinks people know about the bird going missing she'll avoid the subject or make up a sob story..
She will do, very odd not to mention it but she’s defo avoiding comments and backlash

Oh that's just perfect, delighted to have provided a little bit of inspiration just like Grim with her thinspiration 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh that's just perfect, delighted to have provided a little bit of inspiration just like Grim with her thinspiration 🤣🤣
asses was removed from the title so doesn't make much sense now :( but at least we know what it did say and can chuckle along to that

• Haha
asses was removed from the title so doesn't make much sense now :( but at least we know what it did say and can chuckle along to that
I didn't even notice what 's wrong with the ass word 😂 just seen a lot of the titles are missing unless people didn't bother making new ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s now got one of them inflatable hot tubs??!!! 🤦‍♀️ Where on earth is all this money coming from?? Thought they were saving to get married and buy a house?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She must be fiddling the books or chris is doing cash in hand jobs. She as bought a hottub now.
Wish I had all this disposible income we are really struggling and had to take a mortgage holiday.

Reactions: 4
She’s spent over £1500 in a couple of days?! Just not normal unless you are bloomin rich and they certainly don’t look rich! She’s either got herself a loan or a credit card and going to be in some serious trouble in the next couple of years?

• Wow
Where are they getting all this money that's a good few grand they've spent now...Mystery..Unless her dad had some kind of insurance policy that has paid out she is his only child I think..

• Haha
Where are they getting all this money that's a good few grand they've spent now...Mystery..Unless her dad had some kind of insurance policy that has paid out she is his only child I think..
Hmmm your maybe right there!? But surely you’d put it towards buying a house (for your kids future) and this amazing wedding that she hardly talks about any more!!

That’s another thought! She hasn’t mentioned the wedding much at all 🤔 do you think they’ve changed their minds and are now spending what they saved 💡

Hmmm your maybe right there!? But surely you’d put it towards buying a house (for your kids future) and this amazing wedding that she hardly talks about any more!!
I doubt they would ever get a mortgage based on their earnings ,and Tan is very impulsive she goes full steam ahead in getting what she wants .Maybe that's party to the arguments she's mentioned between her and Chris(her overspending) 🤷‍♀️

I think they're spending the wedding fund. Prob got the attitude of starting again next year 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.